Hotwife wants to receive cummed heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

yngcouple1973

Hotwife wants to receive cummed heels.

Post by yngcouple1973 »

Hi,

My sexy hotwife has a fantasy to receive a pair of size 4 heels from a stranger that have already been loaded with a good few cumshots. Will have to be via post as we are in South Africa. The lucky sender will receive private sex pics back of her trying them on and wearing them. Can anyone help her out?
DSCF2839 (Small).JPG
DSCF2877 (Small).JPG
DSCF2812 (Small).JPG
albers1

Re: Hotwife wants to receive cummed heels.

Post by albers1 »

Its a fantasy of mine as well, to let women wear cummed heels that been loaded several times. Im really up for this send me a pm so we can discuss further details as I am rly hyped for this! thx
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

I'm in South Africa. We can definitely arrange something. PM me
floplove

Post by floplove »

I hope so... she has some sexy feet!
I'll be jerkin to them!
seth277

Post by seth277 »

Wow! The blue wedge is very sensual.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Very sexy feet and shoes! You are lucky, glad they're getting the kind of attention they deserve.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Any interest in these?
9.jpg
well worn by my wife and I'd be happy to load them up freshly for your wife and send via overnight.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I'd load a pair up if you send me a virgin pair of hers. I love boots. Platform or stiletto... I'll give them weeks ot months even of load after load if you are willing. If you look at the last post I started.. A sexy red pair I acquired... You can see my work. I'll take pix of the 'loading' process so you can see how much cum is in them
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:20 pm Any interest in these?9.jpg

well worn by my wife and I'd be happy to load them up freshly for your wife and send via overnight.
Yes, she would love them, even more hot that they have been worn by a crossdresser.
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

bonnie_twiggy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:50 pm I'd load a pair up if you send me a virgin pair of hers. I love boots. Platform or stiletto... I'll give them weeks ot months even of load after load if you are willing. If you look at the last post I started.. A sexy red pair I acquired... You can see my work. I'll take pix of the 'loading' process so you can see how much cum is in them

Unfortunately, she is heel crazy and refuses to get rid of any pair. She has about 60 pairs of heels, only one pair was postef by a stranger to her, but he didn't want to cum in them, just wanted pics of her wearing them.