Hotwife wants to receive cummed heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

yngcouple1973

Re: Hotwife wants to receive cummed heels.

Post by yngcouple1973 »

Some more pics.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Holly shit, I'm lost for words...but so horny, especially because of the third picture!! She looks so tasty!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Would she be interested in black flats?
Flickr coming soon...
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Would love to make it happen I get turned on by the same exact thing. Would even be interested in sending you a pair of my wife's heels that I have jacked off into that she can wear and another pair that you can jack off in two of my wife's and send back and I'll have my wife wearing them but she would be totally unaware her heels were f***** by another guy and filled with c**. I've done it a few times and it's such a turn-on I have to admit I'm addicted to seeing her feet in come the heels and flats. Would love to chat and verify first and then jump right into making this happen. Anyone else who was interested in it also and in New York definitely send me a message.

Shoecumcplny on kik
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

schoolies wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 am Would she be interested in black flats?

Yes, she would be interested in any shoe as long as they compliment her sexy feet. It's more about the fact that a stranger has cummed in them, a real fantasy of hers.
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:13 pm Would love to make it happen I get turned on by the same exact thing. Would even be interested in sending you a pair of my wife's heels that I have jacked off into that she can wear and another pair that you can jack off in two of my wife's and send back and I'll have my wife wearing them but she would be totally unaware her heels were f***** by another guy and filled with c**. I've done it a few times and it's such a turn-on I have to admit I'm addicted to seeing her feet in come the heels and flats. Would love to chat and verify first and then jump right into making this happen. Anyone else who was interested in it also and in New York definitely send me a message.

Shoecumcplny on kik

Have sent you a PM.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

yngcouple1973 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:44 pm
schoolies wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:09 am Would she be interested in black flats?

Yes, she would be interested in any shoe as long as they compliment her sexy feet. It's more about the fact that a stranger has cummed in them, a real fantasy of hers.
PM me details. I need to know the EU sizing number too.
Flickr coming soon...
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

Her shoe size is a uk4 and google translates that to a EU36. Will send some hot pics back of her wearing the
Last edited by yngcouple1973 on Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

yngcouple1973 wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:56 pm
bonnie_twiggy wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:50 pm I'd load a pair up if you send me a virgin pair of hers. I love boots. Platform or stiletto... I'll give them weeks ot months even of load after load if you are willing. If you look at the last post I started.. A sexy red pair I acquired... You can see my work. I'll take pix of the 'loading' process so you can see how much cum is in them

Unfortunately, she is heel crazy and refuses to get rid of any pair. She has about 60 pairs of heels, only one pair was postef by a stranger to her, but he didn't want to cum in them, just wanted pics of her wearing them.
I think you might have gotten the wrong idea. I would send them back after many gooey loads left in them. That's what this post is about. Having her wear cummed shoes of other guys... I want time to make them filled to when she puts them on for the first time, they have plenty for her to wiggle her toes in
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hm ... nice and autentic pics !

I love it :-)

Thanks for looking

Regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....