My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated April 27th 2019)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

I have the shoes in the pic above in my hands right now! They are amazing! Never been cummed in, I love the smell too much
monarch - Copy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great thread, good work. Your wife looks fantastic in those Loubs, are they bedroom shoes or does she wear them out and about??
OrlaCrossdresser

italianboots wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:03 am Great thread, good work. Your wife looks fantastic in those Loubs, are they bedroom shoes or does she wear them out and about??
She will wear them out and about so long as she's not walking very far. That particular model from CL is quite difficult to walk in as there's absolutely no platform on them. She has a lower pair of CLs that she wears more often. Glad you like the thread. Any requests?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Great thread, love how your wife wears others shoes, so freaking sexy, the Loubs are stunning indeed, have you cummed them? 👍
OrlaCrossdresser

hornyheels wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:00 pm Great thread, love how your wife wears others shoes, so freaking sexy, the Loubs are stunning indeed, have you cummed them? 👍
I've cummed on them, not in them. Some shoes I like to keep pristine so I can smell the scent.
OrlaCrossdresser

Here are those shoes loaded up
IMG_20171015_050945 - Copy.jpg
Here is the owner:
Size 7 - Leggy Blonde - Monarch Airlines 2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Can't wait to see your wife wearing them!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=OrlaCrossdresser post_id=949251 time=1544295835 user_id=5856]
[quote=italianboots post_id=949223 time=1544292221 user_id=2803]
Great thread, good work. Your wife looks fantastic in those Loubs, are they bedroom shoes or does she wear them out and about??
[/quote]

She will wear them out and about so long as she's not walking very far. That particular model from CL is quite difficult to walk in as there's absolutely no platform on them. She has a lower pair of CLs that she wears more often. Glad you like the thread. Any requests?
[/quote]

Love to see her frequently worn heels, anything with a nice scent and toemarks?? Thanks for posting btw :D
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

can we see cum on them please
OrlaCrossdresser

mario420mario wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:46 am can we see cum on them please
Which pair?