My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated April 27th 2019)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

hornyheels wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:12 am Brilliant, she’s a sexy star 😀, any chance of seeing the Loubs cummed?
Thank you, she really is isn't she :) I will try to cum the Loubs this evening and post for you. Where should I cum? Same as in pink pair or into them then have her put her feet in them?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great work and terrific post, awesome that your girl joins in. Love to see her out and about in some cummy shoes :wink:
OrlaCrossdresser

italianboots wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:43 am Great work and terrific post, awesome that your girl joins in. Love to see her out and about in some cummy shoes :wink:
Thank you my friend. Here's another for you. She wore these with about 30 loads in them. I then sent them to the UK for somebody to fuck.
3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
OrlaCrossdresser

Here they are being fucked by mwar7324 http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic. ... fe#p580754
OrlaCrossdresser

I like this pose. I love that only a few days after these pics were taken, they were in the hands of a complete stranger and he could smell her scent from them! Then he DRENCHED them in semen
6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=OrlaCrossdresser post_id=951221 time=1544725421 user_id=5856]
[quote=italianboots post_id=951211 time=1544722994 user_id=2803]
Great work and terrific post, awesome that your girl joins in. Love to see her out and about in some cummy shoes :wink:
[/quote]

Thank you my friend. Here's another for you. She wore these with about 30 loads in them. I then sent them to the UK for somebody to fuck. 3.jpg
[/quote]

Would love to see pics of her when she's worn those cum filled shoes all day.....must be in a state when they 'cum' off :shock: :o
OrlaCrossdresser

Here she is, driving in sandals.. Look at those toes
IMG_20170715_191438[2807] - Copy.jpg
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Dec 16th 2018)

These are going on her tonight for a photo shoot and a loading, then off to another board member for him to enjoy
Size 4 ebay2.png
The photo above is them on their original owner. A 19 year old girl from Dublin.
Newpumps

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated Dec 17th 2018)

Post by Newpumps »

Hi Orla you may remember me my old profile was skulshoe.
I can relate to lots about this topic 😜
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:35 pm Here she is in her Louboutins wdwdwwdwwdwdwdwd - Copy.jpg
I blasted these for you before