My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum (Updated April 27th 2019)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OrlaCrossdresser

Re: My wife in used Virgin Atlantic cabin crew shoes covered in cum

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

italianboots wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:25 am
OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:03 am
italianboots wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:03 am Great thread, good work. Your wife looks fantastic in those Loubs, are they bedroom shoes or does she wear them out and about??
She will wear them out and about so long as she's not walking very far. That particular model from CL is quite difficult to walk in as there's absolutely no platform on them. She has a lower pair of CLs that she wears more often. Glad you like the thread. Any requests?
Love to see her frequently worn heels, anything with a nice scent and toemarks?? Thanks for posting btw :D
I'll get her Clarks office shoes. VERY well worn inside, loads of toe prints! I'll fill em up :)
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
OrlaCrossdresser

Here's another in those pink shoes
roT4GLK.jpg
What would you do to her feet in these?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

Hi Orlacrossdresser this is skulshoe (we met before) I'm using a new account can you pm me please
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:35 pm Here she is in her Louboutins wdwdwwdwwdwdwdwd - Copy.jpg
I have cum in these before
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:17 am Here are the lower heeled Virgin shoes on their original owner Virgin Atlantic Size 5.jpg
I think I may know who they belonged too
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

OMG those pink heels and her wee pinkies need drenched in cum. 😀
OrlaCrossdresser

hornyheels wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:07 am OMG those pink heels and her wee pinkies need drenched in cum. 😀
Check out the shoe that's not on her foot.
jZ4wwaT.jpg
There's about 15 loads in those shoes. NEVER washed out, always left to dry. They were really sticky!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am There's about 15 loads in those shoes. NEVER washed out, always left to dry. They were really sticky!
Wow! Awesome! Do it more :-)
OrlaCrossdresser

Wamshoes wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:20 pm
OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:19 am There's about 15 loads in those shoes. NEVER washed out, always left to dry. They were really sticky!
Wow! Awesome! Do it more :-)
Here they are being christened with my cum
cumshoes.jpg
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Brilliant, she’s a sexy star 😀, any chance of seeing the Loubs cummed?