Dream come true and thoughts on these wedges

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

Dream come true and thoughts on these wedges

Post by Flatslover92 »

I’ve been seeing my girl for over a year now and hadn’t really been open with her about my love of shoes/feet (to be fair I hadn’t really told any of my past significant others about this either). Everything was going great with me and her tho we hadn’t really explored much when it came to sex. One day as I had recently moved into my own place with eventual plans to have her split it with me, she stayed over as she usually does on weekends for now until she’s added to the lease. Should also mention she recently got a job working at the same company I do but starts later than me.

Story being - one day I left for work and she was still asleep at my place. I stopped at a local gas station for a protein bar and a thing of coffee and checked my phone to see she messaged me. She sent me a photo of my shoe collection (pumps,flats, wedges etc) and asked “can you explain to me why you have a bunch of women’s shoes in your closet? Who’s are these? Are you cheating on me?” Etc.

I explained to her that I love women’s footwear and feet and that they were shoes I had bought over the years and that I was not cheating on her etc. she calmed down and said she was not bothered by the fact I had this interest. The day went by and we acted as normal, that evening she messaged me from her current home asking more questions about my interest in shoes/feet. I told her I like certain kinds of shoes, I liked watching women play with them etc, and to my suprise she said “oh I do that all the time! In fact if you want to buy me shoes I’m 100% for it let’s go next weekend and get some so I can tease you at work”

Omg. Every day at work because our desks are near each other, she’s playing with the shoes I buy her - flats, wedges. Pumps etc. she’s said if I ever want to blow in them I gladly can and or her feet just clean it up (I don’t clean up her shoes (; ) we’ve gotten to where we incorporate that into our seclude and she and I have both said it’s increased 10 fold since she found out about my fetish.

Recently she told me a story of these wedges she uses to have that she wore to a concert for 6hours standing in. She told me her feet were killing her and sweating a lot and I damn near nutted just thinking about it when she told me that. I asked her if she still had those shoes but she said she got rid of them years ago. I asked her for a description of them and found them online but wasn’t her size. I did use my usual shoe hunting place and actually found a pair in her size. Just bought em this morning and told her an Xmas present is on the way that were both going to enjoy.

What do you guys think of the wedges?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Dream come true and thoughts on these wedges

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Brilliant story! Mine was pretty similar, wife found pics on my phone. She's been entertaining me since :)
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
sandalfan1

Re: Dream come true and thoughts on these wedges

Post by sandalfan1 »

Hot wedges and a wonderful girl from your description. Would she be open to you taking pictures of her dangling her shoes? Or perhaps she could do it and text them to you. Then you can keep us updated on all the fun. My wife does that from time to time just to get a reaction out of me.