Let’s talk about mom...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

Re: Let’s talk about mom...

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

slingbacks77 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:51 pm Do you guys remember the Sam & Libby ballet flats with the bow on the front that were popular in the 90s?

My mother owned a pair of black ones. She would dip and dangle those every time she wore them. I cummed in them countless times as a teen

I remember one Christmas Eve she wore those. Of course she was doing a little drinking too which made her shoe play all the better. Well I couldn’t get to her shoes that night, but no kidding I spent most of that night jacking off thinking of that hot showplay show she put on. Just thinking of it all these years later makes me hard!
Once my mom was wearing these for Christmas, and omg did she decide to take them off and leave them on the stairs in the entry when everyone went in to sit down around the tree in the other side of the house! I didn't have time to fuck them but I did lick them clean right then and there in the entry before going into the other room to join.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Wow, those are amazing toe prints!! Nice pics bro!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

I remember I was about 12 and a mate was 12/13 and mum had a lot of hot all leather Italian high heels when they went out together mums and dads we were left with a baby sitter so we got hold of the box they were in and I remember that my mate stuck the heel up my arse after licking it he then removed it and stuck his cock up my arse as it was small still felt like the heel it was only when he took out and asked me to sniff it I knew what he done we both played with each other’s cocks and smelt them and licked them before cumming in the heels... we did this every month for a few years then had girl friends and I have fucked all of their heels every single one can’t beat fuckin heels think this is why I want to try cock and be arse fucked cause it is unfinished business
masspl

Post by masspl »

proshoe wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:00 pm I remember I was about 12 and a mate was 12/13 and mum had a lot of hot all leather Italian high heels when they went out together mums and dads we were left with a baby sitter so we got hold of the box they were in and I remember that my mate stuck the heel up my arse after licking it he then removed it and stuck his cock up my arse as it was small still felt like the heel it was only when he took out and asked me to sniff it I knew what he done we both played with each other’s cocks and smelt them and licked them before cumming in the heels... we did this every month for a few years then had girl friends and I have fucked all of their heels every single one can’t beat fuckin heels think this is why I want to try cock and be arse fucked cause it is unfinished business
Did you make your friend fucks and cums in your mom's shoes? This is crazy! I love this story!
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Did not know how to fuck a heel then just cum in them we did it once a month for about two years then they moved to London so he did not come to stay I carried on cumming in them for many more years
But we had fun together smelling and licking each other’s dick and smelling arse hole
Since this have only had one other incounter with cock and it was at boarding school an older boy asked me to help get out cricket stumps etc from the school pavilion when we got in there he said that I had to give him a wank or he would give me grief so I did it and he made me put his cock in my mouth as he come ... I did not like the taste and he made me swallow it.. did not enjoy it as was forced to do it after that he would always come to my dormatry and touch my arse hope with his fingers after licking them telling me he was going to put his dick in but he left the school to go home to Hong Kong and did not return
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:11 pm
slingbacks77 wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:51 pm Do you guys remember the Sam & Libby ballet flats with the bow on the front that were popular in the 90s?

My mother owned a pair of black ones. She would dip and dangle those every time she wore them. I cummed in them countless times as a teen

I remember one Christmas Eve she wore those. Of course she was doing a little drinking too which made her shoe play all the better. Well I couldn’t get to her shoes that night, but no kidding I spent most of that night jacking off thinking of that hot showplay show she put on. Just thinking of it all these years later makes me hard!
Once my mom was wearing these for Christmas, and omg did she decide to take them off and leave them on the stairs in the entry when everyone went in to sit down around the tree in the other side of the house! I didn't have time to fuck them but I did lick them clean right then and there in the entry before going into the other room to join.
Nice low heel shoes. Do your mom have clogs or mules?
doper

Post by doper »

Quite normal heels when i started but biggest loads always spray in moms heels.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

doper wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:31 pm Quite normal heels when i started but biggest loads always spray in moms heels.
True for me too! Cum shots in moms heels are about twice as big as cumming in other shoes.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

:D
doper

Post by doper »

Although once came in friends highheel sandals and came so hard and sprayed big load i thought my balls were going to fall off. But felt awesome and im sure balls were dry like sahara :D
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.