Meeting girls for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

citysneak101

Meeting girls for shoes

Post by citysneak101 »

Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
peedealer

Re: Meeting girls for shoes

Post by peedealer »

I have met a woman who sold and gave me some shoes free
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have not gotten any heels or shoes off Facebook or Craigslist as of yet. I mostly get them from second hand stores and people I know. Please tell us about your amazing experience.
citysneak101

Post by citysneak101 »

So
Last edited by citysneak101 on Tue May 11, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

I was in New York City for business. Met a girl to buy her heels. We had a few drinks and ended up having sex. Long story. I’ll share if anyone is interested.
Professormoriarty

Post by Professormoriarty »

Yes please share your story
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

So this girl lives outside of manhattan but works there. She worked a few blocks from where my hotel was so meeting in the hotel bar was a perfect senario. I used my usual wrap and told her I was picking them up for my sister. I figure the girl might think I’m a nice guy instead of a husband cheating or a creep. Makes sense to me. I could be wrong, but so far it worked twice. Turns out she’s been married a few months but things aren’t great. She’s hitting vodka martinis hard and I’m feeling good. I say I’d love to see how they fit but I didn’t want to change her heels in a bar full of people, plus she had other clothes as well. I sayblets go to my room so I can see.

She didn’t realize I was staying upstairs until we were by the elevator. We get to my room she goes in the bathroom and puts in an outfit. It was this little tight dress she looks so hot. I say hey let me help you with the zipper in the back. I go over hard as a rick. Press it up against her ass and I could tell she was hot.

Let me know if you want more.
charissa

Post by charissa »

More just tell the whole story!!!
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

I’m not one for details. I kissed her neck and licked her ear. Started rubbing her clit. She came quick. Droppped to her knees and started to give me a bj. I threw her over the bed and ravished her from behind. I blasted ropes inside of her.