Meeting girls for shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stanbrown

Re: Meeting girls for shoes

Post by stanbrown »

Interested I’m in the dc area
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

This chick is a real whore. She fucks around all the time
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

She sent me this. So hot. I’m trying to meet her to buy them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

OMG her feet are crazy hot
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

I’m meeting her tonight. Trying to get her to the bar at my hotel again. She’s putting up a fight to meet elsewhere
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Lwcumdry wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:31 am I’m meeting her tonight. Trying to get her to the bar at my hotel again. She’s putting up a fight to meet elsewhere
wow, let us know how it goes
Lwcumdry

Post by Lwcumdry »

Pm me your email if you want details
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Lwcumdry wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:26 pm Pm me your email if you want details
done
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Yeah so far for me Letgo has been a gold mine for sexy worn heels and other shoes. I have not however been able to get any foot action, worship, or footjobs from any of the hotties I have met to buy their shoes. They think I’m buying them for my wife or daughter. Anyway, one time I was looking on Letgo I find these sexy heelsand sandals with the picture of the person/woman selling them. Her profile picture was hot so I asked if I could buy several pairs of heels and sandals. She gave me her address and told her I would be there in 30 mins. Totally to my surprise the woman I met was sooo beautiful. She was bare foot and her feet and toes were so pretty. She brought out a bag full sexy high heels and I was amazed on how worn they actually were. I asked her if she could put a few pairs on so I could take pictures and she agreed! I was so excited just having her model all these sexy heels right in front of me. Her feet loooked so hot in these heels she was trying on and I was so aroused. I told her they were really sexy shoes and it made her feet look so gorgeous. Just joking I asked if I could kiss her feet and she just lightly laughed but didnt say yes so I stayed cool. I asked her if she had any flats or tennis shoes and she said no but had a lot of sandals so she asked me to wait there in her front yard while she went to her car. I’m fumbling through this bag of like 6 pairs of super sexy heels both closed toe and peep toe trying to smell all of them to see high ones I wanted to buy. I wanted all of them. Moments later she comes back with a bag full of sexy worn sandals some of which were so worn the straps were broken and could definitely see her foot imprints in them. I asked again if she could put a few pairs on and I was snapping pictures like crazy just amazed how pretty her feet were in all these sandals. Not to waste too much more of her time I asked if I could just buy all the shoes and she agreed to like $30 for all of them. 2 bags of beautiful shoes! I was so excited and I thanked her and off I was with all these sexy shoes. I couldn’t wait to get home and bury my nose and dick in several pairs. Actually I don’t even think I made it very far as I pulled out the sexiest pair of heels while driving and pressed both of them into my crotch. High heels feel so good when your hooked and sinkered, lol. When I came to stop I would bury my nose into one of the heels and it smelled so awesome. I came in my pants even before I made it home. I had scored more pairs of shoes in one meeting than I have over 5-10 years. Needless to say I smell and fuck her shoes on a regular basis and it’s always fun choosing which ones I’m gonna cum in that day. I’ve also had several other encounters with a couple of hotttis buying their heels but nothing as exciting as the story above. It getting harder but I still look on Letgo for the same combination of sexy shoes with hot pictures of the seller.
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Dude!!!! Pics from the meeting????