Charity shop finds - slutty stiletto and sultry wedge BLASTED

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ZaraSandals

Charity shop finds - slutty stiletto and sultry wedge BLASTED

Post by ZaraSandals »

Every morning on the way to work I walk past a charity shop. There are usually some donations left outside the door, as the shop has not yet opened.

Yesterday I spotted some heels lying around an open bin bag, along with other donated clothes. So I quickly swiped what I could see and tucked them in my shopping bag - two shoes, both left foot (as I had no time to hang around and rummage through a bag of charity shop donations in broad daylight)!
P1130995.jpg
One is a Dorothy Perkins open-toe d'Orsay heel with a diamante bow, 5-inches stiletto with a thick platform. This was by far the sluttiest shoe I have ever handled in my possession. There was a whiff of tobacco all over the somewhat plasticky shoe and from the toeprints and generally scruffiness, the owner for sure trashed these heels in bars and clubs. I am not a smoker but I can imagine she must have enjoyed a lot of male and attention and hookups when out smoking.
P1130996.jpg
P1130997.jpg
The other is a relatively more sensible Barratts black leather wedge heel, about 4 inches (similar to the Paul Smith that my wife wears). The leather footbed was really soft. From the way the clasp was positioned when I found the shoe, I reckon the owner never bothered to tie the ankle strap properly and just used the shoe as a slingback heel, and I could imagine the slap-slap as the ankle strap smashed against her sole she walked.
P1130998.jpg
So I gave both shoes a good seeing to, inserting my cock into the wedge (the front strap gave just the righr amount of tension) and blasting my load over the stiletto. The stiletto is so trashy I don't even want it in my house, however I'll keep the wedge as a cum dumpster...
P1130999.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Charity shop finds - slutty stiletto and sultry wedge BLASTED

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Nicely done! I once swiped a bag my neighbour left out for charity collection. Three pars of boots, one with a good high heel. Stank lovely. She's a little hotty too!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

I would love to see more of those office mules
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Extra hot! Please post more pics if you can! Nice finds!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

cumthenlick wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:56 pm I would love to see more of those office mules
Thanks, glad you like them - they're cum dumpsters in the same style but different colour to grey ones that my wife has. Have you seen them in my dedicated Office mules thread http://shoesession.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60828?
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

You still have the dorthy Perkins one?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

destroyingsexyshoes wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:07 pm You still have the dorthy Perkins one?
Sorry no, I threw it out..