My Sister

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ghisty250

Re: My Sister

Post by Ghisty250 »

Nice pics! Could you get some photos of her used socks too ? Btw yeah, cream her dirty Converse 😉
Justgg

Post by Justgg »

I agree, it would be awesome if you get her used socks
I wonder how smelly her converse are?
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

HER FLATS VERY GOOD
I HOPE SEE CUM IT PHOTO
Biggerboy302

Post by Biggerboy302 »

MadDog007 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:49 am So I have a 20 year old sister that I have pretty much unlimited access to footwear, bras, and underwear. I’ve been fucking her shoes for a while now and I think it’s time to share what I’ve been enjoying for such a long time with you guys. Here are some photos of her, please let me know if you guys are interested in me fucking her shoes/heels. I also do have a 17 minute video of her boyfriend fucking the shit out of her that I found on her iPad and quickly sent it to myself haha. I will share pictures and videos on Kik and a few pictures on here. Tell me your kik!
Kik is biggerboy3022. Would love to see video and more pictures please.
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Due to popular demand of the flats, converses, and sperrys, here are pictures of what I would call the best shoe fucking session I’ve ever had. Guys reading some of your comments and private messages of you guys fucking my sisters feet and cumming in and on her was a huge turn on and helped me with this shoe fucking session. I started fucking the flats and cans in those and that didn’t do it for me so I grabbed the sperrys and converses and cummed like never before. I do hope you guys are enjoying this thread. Please continue to comment and private message me your dirty thoughts of my sister and please spare no detail ;) enjoy!
Last edited by MadDog007 on Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
g219792844

Post by g219792844 »

Wow so nice! I would really like to see her now wearing her cummed converse. Keep it up man! ;)
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

TypOG wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 3:01 pm Cum inside her Converse 😉
I didn’t do inside but I did do outside!!
alpa

Post by alpa »

MadDog007 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:28 am Due to popular demand of the flats, converses, and sperrys, here are pictures of what I would call the best shoe fucking session I’ve ever had. Guys reading some of your comments and private messages of you guys fucking my sisters feet and cumming in and on her was a huge turn on and helped me with this shoe fucking session. I started fucking the flats and cans in those and that didn’t do it for me so I grabbed the sperrys and converses and cummed like never before. I do hope you guys are enjoying this thread. Please continue to comment and private message me your dirty thoughts of my sister and please spare no detail ;) enjoy!
how is the smell of this sperry's? :D
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Does she own any stilettos or coloring a classic? Let's see some pictures of her legs and feet in them and then the shoes getting f*****. Send me a private message would love to trade the same of my wife
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great post! I especially love the flats and those Sperrys. I would fill them constantly.