How to get a girl's shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xxShoeloverxx

How to get a girl's shoes?

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

I've had a shoe and foot fetish for as long as I have known but I don't have any shoes to actually cum in! I was thinking of asking some of my lady friends, but most of them know about my fetish and it would be hard to convince them to give me their shoes. Any ideas on other ways to convince them?
Spikey983

Re: How to get a girl's shoes?

Post by Spikey983 »

Ebay?
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

In my experience it is very hard to have a girl just "give" you her shoes unless perhaps she knows you well and knows of your fetish, AND is understanding. Most likely you need to pay for the shoes. I have find Craigslist Wanted the most useful for me, though you don't get a lot of responses, you will get some who are willing to sell you their shoes. Also like Spikey983 says, Ebay is possible, though I personally was never satisfied with what I got there.
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

Ebay is a safe bet, if it's the high heel in particular you are interested in. Thrift shops are good. Social media can be handy if you have to the confidence. If you want to get them from your friends, have the money literally right in your hand and in front of them when you ask. Money waived like that is a distraction and often will result in a "yes". Good luck pal........oh one last thing, you could "Confiscate them". :twisted: :D
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

I don't think I have the guts to steal lol
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

Well, don't leave the thread with unfinished news. Tell me how it goes. Try the money in hand idea and lets see what you can get.
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

Haven't found the opportunity yet
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

So I thought I got lucky when one of my neighbors left a bag of some stuff out on the street, intending on someone to collect it. I decided to take it for myself and looked inside. I found a pair of shoes, but they were really, really small. Like 7-year old girl small. So much for that
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

And before you say anything no I have not cummed in them. I'm not a pedo, but I am leaving them in a pile for if I ever hold a garage sale
tripleaheels

Post by tripleaheels »

poshmark