How to get a girl's shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xxShoeloverxx

Re: How to get a girl's shoes?

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

Oppsmybad wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:20 pm If you live in Sweden I can get you sorted with shoes that pretty girls have had.
Thanks but I'll stick to around my area. The girls aren't weirded out when I ask it but either they don't have any or they cleaned out their closet so I guess I have to wait for the right time to ask
yngcouple1973

Post by yngcouple1973 »

Buy a pair of UK size 4 heels, blast them good and post them to my wife, She will wear them and send you hot pics back.
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

So far I've had no luck. Hopefully this year proves to be better for this kind of thing
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Are you located in the States, the UK or other? Cultures can vary between the different countries. Perhaps I could offer some advice depending on where you are in the world. One thing that may be another option is to try some online chatting with women in your area. You can be honest and upfront that you are have an interest in feet and shoes. You can invite them to participate in a non-sexual discussion about it. It may lead somewhere.

Another way to get some shoes faster is to put a classified ad in the local paper asking for clothing donations for your yard sales. You can offer to pick them up for free. Anything you don't want to sell or keep you can drop off at the local thrift store. You should be able to get something that way but you may have to run the ad several times before you get something.
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

I live in the states, but I don't know if an ad will work out all that well
In_2

Post by In_2 »

Without reading the entire thread and going by the original post.
my twopenneth....
ok somehow you have had the guts to let these girls know of your fetish so I assume you can chat sex with them.

next time the chance arrives and you get a chance to bring your fetish into the conversation tell them its really hard as you don't know how to get shoe to fulfill the fetish and do they have any ideas???? best way you get their shoes and those of the friends ....worst way you might get an idea!