How to get a girl's shoes?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

LT800

Re: How to get a girl's shoes?

Post by LT800 »

I say Poshmark since it’s my top source to get shoes. Plus most of the time you get their real names (95% of the time) plus you can request more pics and mostly they oblige. The people search on the mobile apps are your friend.

In my case I’m a wedding shoe collector and it’s always a turn on when I eventually see their wedding album (if you can research) knowing that the shoes that they got married in now belong to me.
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

Poshmark is cool yes, I may look into that if I don't have any luck but if I'm going to keep a pair of shoes around to cum in (I've actually bought a couple pairs from stores, and they fell apart really fast for some reason. Cheapskates...) they might as well be from a pretty girl I know
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

I know a ton of girls whose shoes I'd love to blast, but I don't want to ruin friendships by doing something like this. What can I say to make it less obvious that I just want her shoes?
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Maybe I’m missing something, but if your friends already know of your fetish wouldn’t they be more receptive to you simply asking for their shoes?
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

They're not like that. Well, most of them that is. I've tried asking for pictures of their shoe collections before but they refuse or shun me for it
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

realservitude wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:04 pm Maybe I’m missing something, but if your friends already know of your fetish wouldn’t they be more receptive to you simply asking for their shoes?
From the perspective of a platonic friend, there's quite a difference between knowing about and accepting a fetish, and being asked to facilitate it. I would feel quite awkward and unhappy with the request if it was made to me.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Mukyuu wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:30 pmFrom the perspective of a platonic friend, there's quite a difference between knowing about and accepting a fetish, and being asked to facilitate it. I would feel quite awkward and unhappy with the request if it was made to me.
Yes I thought about it after I made my post and realized how misguided it was. It would indeed be awkward and likely change the nature of the friendship. My close friends know of my kinks, but I would never ask them to help me out. In my current day-to-day life outside of work, I mostly deal with kinky women so going beyond normal boundaries have become the new normal.
xxShoeloverxx

Post by xxShoeloverxx »

*Status update*

I haven't had any luck but I have found a logical reason to ask a girl for some of her old shoes. I hold garage sales on occasions and sold the last pair. Maybe I'll have better luck?
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Yes, garage sale or donations. Or say you need some worn out ones for your or another family member or friends art project. Or if you know a girl has a certain old pair, say your looking for old sneakers for art or recycling project. Or old heels or boots, whichever you know they have that might be trashed soon. I have known girls for long time, one actually got her friend to give me some and hers also. A stripper friend has grabbed old pairs laying around or in lost n found box. Live bought so many pairs on ebay, Craigslist etc in the past. I've bought pairs with wife at goodwill.
Oppsmybad

Post by Oppsmybad »

If you live in Sweden I can get you sorted with shoes that pretty girls have had.