Moving Sale Unexpected Find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Trashman8

Moving Sale Unexpected Find

Post by Trashman8 »

So an apartment unit in the building around the corner from me is changing tenants. Turns out it's a temporary relocation of someone in another building as long term work is needed on her current unit. I ran into her last night as she was moving some things, frumpy 20-something Asian woman, no real interest. She said she was having a "moving sale" the next day at her previous unit to get rid of things she didn't want to move. I like to see how other people who live here live, so I checked it out this morning.

A couple small tables, some lamps, that type of stuff. However what really caught my attention was the woman helping her, maybe in her 50's, well dressed, sexy older classy Asian woman - a total knockout. Turns out that's her mom and she brought a few things to sell, mainly handbags but also a couple pairs of shoes. Her daughter was in and out moving things to the other unit so when she stepped out I bought this pair of pumps - I couldn't resist.

1990's Nine West classic pumps, black leather, size 5M! Pretty worn, missing a heel cap on one shoe but you can tell she still wore them clacking around on the cap post. No real smell other than old leather. There are little toeprints but they are reasonably faint (how it goes with lighter women). Look at that sweat staining though! These are going to be a great, tight fuck!

I won't be free to fuck and cum them until Monday morning, but will share once I do.

NWVintage001.jpg
NWVintage002.jpg
NWVintage003.jpg

If anyone is interested in purchasing these before I cum them (or after), PM me. If you get to me before Monday they'll be uncummed. I sell lots of shoes here, I ship fast and discretely with full tracking. PayPal payment only, USA only.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Moving Sale Unexpected Find

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

They'll be a nice fuck, enjoy!!!!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

What would you want for them?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Oh yeah, hump this pumps. Should feel really good. I'm just in a pumps kinda mood today so this really turns me on. Thanks.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

These have been sold and shipped to a new owner. Perhaps they will share their fun at a later time. Thank you to all who expressed interest! As usual, the first person who responded is who completed the purchase.