My ex-Mils shoes and she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: My ex-Mils shoes and she knew

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

This was set up to be such a great threat but then he disappeared. Did he end up creating a new profile name? And where are the pictures of all of his adventures and their feet wearing their c**-filled shoes. I agree I love the same thing and love it when my wife wears her shoes after other guys have jack off into them. She's totally unaware and it's so hot
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

No. I’m still here. The mil thing is over because her daughter is a fucking kunt! I’ll post more pix. I have a bunch
Slippercum80

Post by Slippercum80 »

Are the stockings for sale
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great to hear you are still around. I look forward to your next post with pics. Sorry to hear it didn't work out.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Here are a few more. As I said before, she knew about it and was so great about it. She wore these flats and another pair all the time. I’ll post some of those next. I know they’re not the sexiest but the situation/scenario is what really made my cock grow for more!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.