Couldn't resist taking these heels from a customer!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bonnie_twiggy

Couldn't resist taking these heels from a customer!!!

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Wish I could show you all a picture of this hot older Latina milf!!!

First off, I'm sorry I have not posted in a very long time. I got married a couple years ago and some months. I know I have to step kids so privacy is hard. But the wife now got a job so I have some free wiggle time. So I went from being a popular local bachelor/musician banging a couple girls a week and playing with their feet/shoes/boots to a family. I have had tons a fans that I fucked give me plenty of stockings, socks, fishnets, heels and boots.
Now the family man, works 6 days a week as an auto technician. So as a tech, a few months ago (told you I have no private time) fixed a very attractive Latin milf!! Toes to suck on for days. Barbie figure with just a few extra pounds, just enough to squeeze and pull her towards you!
As always, you test drive the car to make sure its safe after repairs or diagnosing an issue. So I hop into her car and laying on the passenger front floorboard... My eyes lite up like NYC!!? Omfg!!!!! Instant rocket boner!!! Fuck! I have to have them!! Been plenty of times, I stick a sneaker, heel or boot down my pants, cummed in 2 pairs of boots so far and smeared it evenly inside.. But these I had to have!! So on way back to shop from test drive... I grabbed these heels and threw them out the window in some bushes! Well, I finally got to really play with them...
Enjoy. Let me know what you think of these sexy size 10 heels ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by bonnie_twiggy on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
sexishoe2000

Re: Couldn't resist taking these heels from a customer!!!

Post by sexishoe2000 »

cannot help you.....but I need to see pictures please
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

bonnie_twiggy wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:47 pm Wish I could show you all a picture of this hot older Latina milf!!!

First off, I'm sorry I have not posted in a very long time. I got married a couple years ago and some months. I know I have to step kids so privacy is hard. But the wife now got a job so I have some free wiggle time. So I went from being a popular local bachelor/musician banging a couple girls a week and playing with their feet/shoes/boots to a family. I have had tons a fans that I fucked give me plenty of stockings, socks, fishnets, heels and boots.
Now the family man, works 6 days a week as an auto technician. So as a tech, a few months ago (told you I have no private time) fixed a very attractive Latin milf!! Toes to suck on for days. Barbie figure with just a few extra pounds, just enough to squeeze and pull her towards you!
As always, you test drive the car to make sure its safe after repairs or diagnosing an issue. So I hop into her car and laying on the passenger front floorboard... My eyes lite up like NYC!!? Omfg!!!!! Instant rocket boner!!! Fuck! I have to have them!! Been plenty of times, I stick a sneaker, heel or boot down my pants, cummed in 2 pairs of boots so far and smeared it evenly inside.. But these I had to have!! So on way back to shop from test drive... I grabbed these heels and threw them out the window in some bushes! Well, I finally got to really play with them...
Enjoy. Let me know what you think ;)

However, pictures are too big.. How do I resize on phone?
What I did...
Text yourself the picture. It should resize. Then download or save the text you "received". It should then be a smaller size.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

I find sometimes just 'cropping' the picture works even of you don't really crop anything out. The act of it reduces it as a much smaller file for me.

My pics go from 1.6 mb to a just a hundred kb.
willsmith

Post by willsmith »

If iPhone send to self on email then select med file it will be under a mb it will be kb then it works 🙂
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Cchj
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Thanks Brevelyn... Its what I use to years ago and forgot about it til I read it!

Enjoy the pix!
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

I don't see a label or brand imprint, which means they've seen some use. They also seem to be in fairly good condition. I would assume they were a favorite pair of hers.
Nice score.
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Je préfère des bottes SI tu as des photos ..... merci
masspl

Post by masspl »

Nice post! Do you have some pics of her? What car does she drive? You should to cum on interior of her car too. I hope we will see more posts her. :D