New app shoe finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Zombied00d1

Re: New app shoe finds

Post by Zombied00d1 »

From mercari
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Zombied00d1 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:58 pm I have so many pics where i ask the women to try on shoes and stand on their tip toes. Jerky gold right there
Just got my third pair from the site
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Hgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue May 28, 2019 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

Okay i shall give me a few as i have to pick my favorites and also the shoes of my girls sister..i had tons on an app that I deleted fearing I would get caught. I try to get candids of my coworkers shoes all the time
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

Okay i shall give me a few as i have to pick my favorites and also the shoes of my girls sister..i had tons on an app that I deleted fearing I would get caught. I try to get candids of my coworkers shoes all the time
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

It’s been a while since I’ve made any purchases. I’ve been holding out for some old shoes with deep, dark foot prints to guarantee a strong scent. But those aren’t always easy to come by without paying a lot of money to girls who understands my fetish.

So I thought these were a good buy for $10 and free shipping:

IMG_2365.jpg
IMG_2366.jpg

She said she had them for a year, but only wore them a few times. She wasn’t very responsive during our chat. But I figured for $10 it was worth the risk.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

These arrived yesterday:
IMG_2374.jpg
IMG_2375.jpg
IMG_2376.jpg

She definitely wore them more than the "few" times she claimed. They have a light musky smell of old leather. Again for $10 can't really go wrong with these. I might take a break from all this until I see a really funky pair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zombied00d1

Post by Zombied00d1 »

Got these also. Very cornchippy! Always loved these as well!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

I recently bought these. This girl is definitely one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen so I had to have them. Especially after seeing how worn her shoes were and that she also wore them again before shipping them out.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

And here they are after they arrived. Sexy shoes from an incredibly gorgeous woman. My cock was rock hard after I opened up the package. I couldn't cum in them since they are so sexy but maybe next time.
8cda27a2-4621-4d47-ae09-4844013582e5.jpg