New app shoe finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

Re: New app shoe finds

Post by wifey-heels »

Just bought these babies! She was very nice after she figured it out that I wasn’t wearing them. Sorry for the sold banner. My updates will be better.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thatman1

Post by thatman1 »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:27 pm Just bought these babies! She was very nice after she figured it out that I wasn’t wearing them. Sorry for the sold banner. My updates will be better.

What did she say?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Her post mentioned she would clean them. I told her as is if that’s still ok. She replied it was and that they’re very well worn which was followed by an “lol”. I asked if I could follow her for more well worn on down the road. She told me “absolutely” and would message me before posting them.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Wow! I thought those were animal prints on the insole. Those are foot marks? Insane.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Speaking of insane foot prints, I came across these while browsing.
IMG_2015.jpg
IMG_2014.jpg

Normally I would have jumped on these, especially for $4. But I cannot match these shoes to a face...or a foot. Am I crazy to pass on these? What would you do?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

realservitude wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:43 pm Speaking of insane foot prints, I came across these while browsing.
IMG_2015.jpgIMG_2014.jpg

Normally I would have jumped on these, especially for $4. But I cannot match these shoes to a face...or a foot. Am I crazy to pass on these? What would you do?

For me it has to be the owner/face, if she has a nice appearance and has sexy shoes I’m in. If one of the two is missing from that ehhh I’ll probably pass - but that’s my personal preference
kong56

Post by kong56 »

I just looked into this. Holy shit!!! What a goldmine. I've used clist in the past but this is much better!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

The girl with the moccasins cancelled the order. No explanation from her so that's disappointing. Based on what her profile looks like now, I think she's a scammer. No harm though as I was issued a refund. I was actually looking forward to those, so now I'm searching for another pair.

On a positive note, these arrived:
IMG_2028.jpg
IMG_2029.jpg
IMG_2030.jpg

A light musky scent hit me as soon as I opened the box. The scent kind of indicates she wore these around a pool or another body of water. There are no markings to indicate size or brand. It's as if these were hand made and originally sold on Etsy. These are definitely not my favorite, but again they were only $5. Maybe my opinion will change once I start playing with them.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Here's an unusual purchase for me.
IMG_2020.jpg
IMG_2021.jpg
IMG_2022.jpg
IMG_2023.jpg
IMG_2024.jpg

I bought these knowing they're in pretty good condition and have only been worn once. But I jumped on these. Because aside from wedges, these shoes embody all the qualities I love in a shoe—wooden heels, thick platform, chunky heel, lug sole. I actually saw a similar pair last year on OfferUp, but that deal fell through and I've since been unable to find another pair. So it was a minor miracle that I stumbled on these. It turns out these are Forever 21 branded, which goes through styles like dirty underwear. So there are probably not too many out there.

image1.jpg