New app shoe finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoe_boy18

Re: New app shoe finds

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

This thread is absolute gold! There’s a couple of apps I use the main one being depop, there’s loads of girls selling old worn out shoes on there.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

This morning a shoe listing from this girl showed up in my feed:
IMG_2054.jpg

She has over a dozen listings--all shoes. All of them are described as "well worn". Sometimes she'll go into detail about how she's worn them for clubbing, all summer long, without socks, etc. The ones that caught my eye were these--I like the style and they've clearly seen better days. And it's interesting to note that all of her shoe listings have pics with the same feet poses.
IMG_2055.jpg
IMG_2056.jpg
IMG_2066.jpg
IMG_2058.jpg
IMG_2059.jpg
IMG_2060.jpg
IMG_2061.jpg
IMG_2062.jpg

There's no interesting story about these other than what I can see on the toe areas. This pair along with all the other ones she's selling are all listed for $40. That's on the high side and in some cases likely more than retail price. But that's fair considering it's obvious she's catering to guys. From what I can tell, she just recently joined Mercari. That's usually a red flag for me, but I decided to give this a shot and messaged her.

These are US size 6. From our chat, I learned she's owned them for 5 years--maybe more. I straight up asked her if they had any odor. Initially she either missed or evaded that question. But when asked again, she replied by saying yes they smell and that she never cleaned them. So I purchased them on the spot, which may have surprised her. I went on to ask her if she planned on uploading more shoes. She said she will when she's not busy with school. She even asked if I preferred certain types of shoes, so she can prioritize listing those. At the end of the chat, she reassured me that she was going have these shoes I just bought ziplocked and mailed out soon. Yeah, she knows what she's doing.
IMG_2065.jpg

Based on the tracking info, it seems they've been shipped. If there's a second opportunity with her, this could get interesting.

I just realized something. She's worn them from 5 years ago. Her age is shown in her profile. Should I be weirded out by that? Would you?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

realservitude wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:30 pm I just realized something. She's worn them from 5 years ago. Her age is shown in her profile. Should I be weirded out by that? Would you?
Don't think so. I understand that they do require you to verify your date of birth, but from experience, people usually embellish a lot when trying to cater to a target audience or to sell things. There's lots of people on ebay for example, who describe shoes as 'worn only a couple of times' with very obviously worn soles that wouldn't be reasonable for a few days use.
Like you said, she knows what audience she's targeting and what she's doing, so I'd assume the same in the other direction.
senxx7

Post by senxx7 »

I noticed her listings this morning. If I had the cash there are at least four pairs that I want.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I knew I was maybe a little too eager to get my hands on these shoes. After I purchased them, the very next day she applied a $5 discount to all her listings. LOL. But that's ok. It's not a bad thing to stand out. Anyway, they arrived today. Here's the initial unboxing.
IMG_2069.jpg

I excitedly opened up the plastic bags. I was hoping to be punched in the face with a pungent scent, but that didn't happen. They definitely have the smell of old shoe and a slight foot odor, but nothing over-powering. Then again they were sitting outside in the cold weather for a while. Maybe the scent will revive once they sit at room temperature for a while.
IMG_2070.jpg
IMG_2071.jpg
IMG_2072.jpg
IMG_2073.jpg

Here's a few other things I noticed. These are small size 6 shoes, but they are very heavy. I love big, heavy, impractical shoes. The black straps on the top are stiff and coarse--that's to be expected for such old shoes. I anticipate they may feel a bit rough. And if you look closely at where the arch of her foot would normally be, the sole is silver. However the rest of the sole is white/beige/stained. These have been used.

So are these shoes worth $40? If this was an in-person exchange, then definitely yes. For an online purchase, maybe not so much unless the scent ends up being stronger. But I also see this as an investment into a potential regular supplier. I thanked her for her attention to detail and wrapping shoes in plastic bags. Just a little "wink and a nod" from me--although I'm sure she knows exactly what I'll be doing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Earlier today I followed a girl on Mercari who sells well worn shoes, socks, nylons, and even panties. She was literally uploading stuff as I was browsing her stuff. In her descriptions, she doesn't even bother using coded language or euphemisms. For instance she straight up says that her shoes/socks stink and that they're for buyers who want that. So it's totally obvious what she's doing and I hope she doesn't get banned lol. Unfortunately there's only a partial pic of her face on her profile. But her feet are definitely tempting.
IMG_2076.jpg

I was thinking of buying these shoes, but as of maybe a few minutes ago she took down every listing. Or more than likely she was forced to. Unfortunately I only captured that one pic. She had a lot of nice feet pics.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice bro. I was also talking with that first girl from mercari but ended up buying nothing from her because like you said, the price was too high. I don't think it's a problem in regards to the age cause right now she is old enough and looks hot af. If you were buying them from a girl who was younger than 18 then yeah it would be weird imo
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

The last girl I purchased from contacted me yesterday. She let me know that she was going to take some pics of her sneakers and would be listing them. I had previously told her that I'm into sneakers but they need to have feminine colors. (I'm very particular when it comes to the color and size of sneakers. It minimizes the chances of someone trying to fool me with sneakers that have been worn by guys.)
IMG_2077.jpg

I knew from the beginning I was going to buy whatever she showed me, since she went to the trouble of doing this for me (well maybe not just for me, but I can embellish in my mind). Plus it's a huge turn on when a girl knows she can always rely on me to buy her old stuff. She ended up posting a bunch of Vans, Converses, and other similar shoes. There were several I was interested in, but that's too costly. I decided to start out with these to find out if they smell good. Here’s a few of the pics she posted.
IMG_2082.jpg
IMG_2083.jpg
IMG_2084.jpg

These are size US size 6. She had these for four years and she confirmed that they do smell strong. But her strongest smelling ones were some black flats--in her words those were pretty bad. I knew the shoes she was talking about, but $60 was a little steep given the style. Without missing a beat, she offered to lower the price to $40 for me.
IMG_2096.jpg

She had these for two years and said she's going to buy another pair, which based on my quick research cost way less than $40 brand new. Again, a few pics:
IMG_2090.jpg
IMG_2091.jpg
IMG_2092.jpg

So of course I bought them both lol. We joked how we both provide for each others' shoe addiction. This girl is very cool. I totally recommend her if you see her. I'd keep her all to myself if I could, but I'd foolishly end up spending hundreds of dollars on her. :shock:
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

These arrived.
IMG_2098.jpg

Both pairs are very small and cute. These have definitely have been worn a lot. I tried my best to take pics down the insides to show the toe prints.
IMG_2102.jpg
IMG_2103[1].jpg

First I pulled the purple Vans out of the ziplock bags. They have a mild but noticeable scent—a slight foot odor mixed with old shoe. I then pulled the black flats out of bags, held one shoe up to my nose, and WHOA!!!

These. Stink. ALOT.

They are so funky the smell might even be too much, if that’s possible. It’s like spoiled vinegar. The shoes are all leather so they trapped in all the odor, but at the same time there’s no more leather smell. If you’re into being tortured by having a shoe tied to your face, these are perfect for that.