New app shoe finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slingblade

Re: New app shoe finds

Post by slingblade »

Please shoot your load deep into the black pair!
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Some of you may know these wedges I purchased over a year ago:
IMG_1994.jpg

To this day, they still smell strong. The insoles are made of real suede and they trap the foot odor well. Every now and then I try to find another pair like these, but in a slightly larger size. The pair I have are size 5--combine that with peeptoes and it can be a challenge to fuck sometimes lol. While I've found some in the past, they were too clean for me to care. Yesterday I found another pair in size 7.
IMG_2105.jpg
IMG_2106.jpg
IMG_2107.jpg
IMG_2108.jpg
IMG_2109.jpg
IMG_2110.jpg
IMG_2112.jpg
IMG_2113.jpg

Apparently only hot girls wear these particular wedges.

She said she only wore them a couple times because they're a little small for her. I'm guessing she wore them a bit more than that given the condition of the insoles. They've been listed for over 6 months, so they were likely just sitting around for all that time. Normally I may have passed on these. But given the good experience I had with the first pair, I'm hoping these also retain the scent well. And even if they don't...look at that pedicure. That alone is worth $9. I wish I found this girl earlier. She has a lot of great shoes that have since been sold.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Fucking lucky with those smelly sneakers bro. Too bad they aren't flats, wedges, or heels but still hot nonetheless
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

My favorite Mercari girl contacted me again. She was giving me a heads up that news listings will be up. Amid some small talk, I learned that she has a lot of shoes. However many you think is a lot, she has more. So this will probably not end any time soon.

I've always wanted a pair of well worn Nike running shoes.
IMG_2115.jpg
IMG_2116.jpg
IMG_2117.jpg
IMG_2118.jpg
IMG_2119.jpg
IMG_2120.jpg
IMG_2121.jpg
IMG_2122.jpg

Running shoes aren't too hard to find, which ironically is why it's taken me so long to finally buy a pair. They need to be the right color, be the right size, in the right condition, and from a hot girl. These shoes check all the boxes.

She had these for four years. She added that she first bought these in middle school. I don't know if she said that for my benefit, but I felt a little squeamish about that. I asked if she wore them recently. She has and apparently she went for a hike in them a few weeks ago. Good enough for me so I bought them. Not only that, she told me she'd wear them over the weekend before sending them to me.
IMG_2124.PNG

One thing I like about this girl is that she's willing to chat (no doubt to retain loyal customers). She mentioned she works part time as a waitress. I semi joked that next time I may want some waitress shoes. Remember those black flat sneakers I recently bought? Those were her work shoes. That explains why they smell so bad.

She also asked for my advice about getting into selling socks and stockings. So I would expect her to start selling those items too. In any event, judging by her page she seems to be doing well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
placid

Post by placid »

My roommate has tons of heels and flats she’s selling on Facebook. Let me know if anybody is interested.
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

placid wrote: Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:47 am My roommate has tons of heels and flats she’s selling on Facebook. Let me know if anybody is interested.
What is available ?
How about a link or PM me a name or location? FB Marketplace can be difficult to navigate. Despite being specific in category, I still get cars & gym equipment.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

These came today:
IMG_2125.jpg
IMG_2126.jpg
IMG_2127.jpg
IMG_2128.jpg

There’s just a slight smell of old leather, but I’ll give them time to warm up. She definitely wore these more than twice. The light insoles are fairly stained and the rest of the shoes have never been cleaned. These are definitely a good buy. It’s interesting to note that her previous 20 or so customers were all female. I’m the first guy. I don’t know, I thought that was interesting.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

These arrived last night:
IMG_2160[1].jpg

Not much to show aside from the fact I got them. She took way better pics than I could lol. I'm only mildly into sneakers, but they're usually the best fucks. And these being size US5.5 they're really cute. It's been relatively cold here, so I was expecting zero scent. But it was fairly noticeable...that now-distinct scent of her feet.
IMG_2159.PNG
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I just bought these a few minutes ago:
IMG_2171.jpg
IMG_2172.jpg
IMG_2173.jpg
IMG_2174.jpg
IMG_2170.jpg

As you can probably tell from her page, she’s a stripper. In fact she has a bunch of very worn stripper heels. I may get those next time. But for now I just got the wedges.

First thing I asked her was how long she’s had them. She said she got them when she was 18 and she’s now 32. I joked that she probably didn’t wear them for 14 years. But she has been wearing them up until now. I’m inclined to believe her since the real leather insoles are just black. And since it’s obvious who her target customers are, I asked her if they have a strong odor. “They are pretty stinky” was her reply. Not as smelly as her stripper heels, but they’re up there. If that’s true, for $30 and free shipping these are a bargain.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Let me know how hers are. I have her saved. I’ve purchased a few pair that I thought would be great but little to no scent.