New app shoe finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kong56

Re: New app shoe finds

Post by kong56 »

Still a good find. Grabbing my first pair tomorrow!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I got mine. I’ll be posting pix probably tonight or tomorrow. Soon as I get a lil privacy
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I saw these a few days ago and added them to my like list. Zoom into the toe area and you'll see why these caught my interest.

IMG_2032.jpg
IMG_2033.jpg
IMG_2034.jpg
IMG_2035.jpg
IMG_2036.jpg
IMG_2037.jpg
IMG_2038.jpg

These were only listed for a few minutes when I liked them. Originally she was asking for $19, but quickly reduced the price a couple times until they were $11. Then a day later, she raised the price to $15. Wait, who does that? Anyway, I love her description: "Well worn to many bars, concerts, etc." and "Price is low to compensate for the wear." Doing some research, these currently retail for $130 brand new. There have since been another like on these, so in my twisted mind I assumed another fetishist showed interest. I just can't fathom any woman paying money for these beat up shoes that look as if they've been pulled from a trash bin.

Despite her mixed reviews as a seller, I decided to contact her and ask about the shoes. While it's tempting--especially given the condition of these shoes--to get the whole backstory, I'm not one to ask a bunch of questions. I imagine being questioned about every minutiae of the shoes' condition and history can be annoying. I'll usually limit myself to one or two questions including the requisite inquiry of how long she's had them. She admitted they were very well worn and had them for 2 years. But in an effort to make them more appealing, she answered my questions and mentioned they're made from real wood and vachetta leather. I had to google "vachetta leather". And after I did, I ordered them.

So now I wait. I had my doubts initially, but she seems very friendly--even more so since I paid. Hopefully I'll have a positive update.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I knew something was not right with this seller. That woman whom I ordered those Michael Kors wedges from cancelled the order. Not only that, she cancelled three other orders (to other people) all at the same time. Now according to her reviews she has a total of 7 cancellations. Plus the positive reviews she received were unusually verbose and glowing--another red flag. I was looking forward to those wedges, but in the back of my mind I wasn't getting my hopes up. Oh well. If I was losing money over this, I'd be super pissed.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Here’s a few pix of the ones I just received. I’m working on a “bundle” right now. Not a strong scent which was disappointing but I’ll take it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

What is the apps exactly logo is ?
I can not find it ..... wanna cry
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

It’s just an M with blue background. The name is Mercari
kong56

Post by kong56 »

wifey-heels wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 5:57 am Here’s a few pix of the ones I just received. I’m working on a “bundle” right now. Not a strong scent which was disappointing but I’ll take it.
Look well worn thi!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Just ordered these babies