fds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lolfighter54

fds

Post by lolfighter54 »

fdgdf
Last edited by lolfighter54 on Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
FootFreak

Re: tips on letting cum dry

Post by FootFreak »

If you spread it evenly and let it dry she will notice it but will think it's the shoes or her feet, not cum...
masspl

Post by masspl »

Whenever I'm cumming into my mom's, aunt's, neighbor's shoes, my sperm is rubbed all over the shoe. It dries quickly then and there are no visible stains.
Cormin

Post by Cormin »

I've always left it, it's something exciting to think about even when you don't have access to her shoes
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

What kind of shoes are they? If I cum in a pair and know the owner will be wearing them within a day I smear it around and might blow on it for a bit to help it dry. If I know they won't be worn soon I just leave the whole load where it is, or maybe will let it roll around the toe sections to coat their toes real well.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

It also depends on the material. Some materials absorb the cum better than others.
As with the instructions on paints or cleaning products... suggest you test a dribble of cum on a small area first and see how well it dries?
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

It depends on the shoe. For sneakers I just let it soak overnight and that usually works. For other non-porous soles, I'll typically give it a light wipe.
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

Once the load is inside thats all that matters to me.

You have to always be very cautious of the insole though. Some leave much more noticable stains.

My method is pretty much 100% safe but it will take some work after the load is in. So I never cum a shoe unless I know I have time to spread it and return it to its original location.

So first off I cum the very tip of the toe. (Closed toes are my favorite, so pumps, flats, sneakers etc. I dont fuck with flip flops or mules and such.)

Tilt the toe part of the shoe downwards and then start rolling it from side to side, with the idea being letting the cum dry onto the side walls of the shoe rather than the insole.

Once you think youve rolled it around enough in there check with putting the shoe back flat and see if you have any drips onto the insole, if you do then repeat the process.

Like I said, once a load is in and dry thats all the rush I need.

But I keep the insoles perfectly clean and normal looking for the most part to avoid suspicion.
lolfighter54

Post by lolfighter54 »

Last edited by lolfighter54 on Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
masspl

Post by masspl »

lolfighter54 wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:29 pm Is it weird that it's my mom though, you know walking around in my cum. mom's feet + cum?
For me it's very nice feeling to see someone walking in shoes that you are cumming in. Especially family members, because you see them often. For me it doesn't matter if it's my mom, aunt or friend. I love cumming in shoes and i love feet.