Next epic movie from Angel The DreamGirl.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Next epic movie from Angel The DreamGirl.

Post by pumpscummer »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/68591 ... shoe+%2A4k

Friday (Very short scene): Angel walks in with her sexy red pointy heels (No pantyhose) and dips a bits, immediately the scene skips to 5pm where her day ends and her toes are sore from being cramped in her pointy red all day. She switches to her flip flops and leaves her heels under her desk.

When she leaves her boss comes in and grabs her shoe from under the desk and starts to smell and fuck it (very brief) then he shoots cum into her right pumps (into the toe and sole areas. *not the arches*). He returned her shoes under the desk and let his cum dry in her shoe.

Monday: Angel's right pumps look like there's a bit of stain from the cum inside the sole and toe are of her shoe from her bosses' shoe fuck on Friday. Angel walks in and she notices nothing and puts her beautiful bare feet into the shoe. After standing a while (Her job is to greet customers and stand there), she starts to notice something feels weird inside her right pumps. We can see her toes in her right shoe are constantly moving/wiggling in her pumps. Her facial expression is fine at first, but as time passes she has a curious look on her face as she looks down on her shoe/foot while wiggling.

5PM comes and Angel walks to her seat and continue to feel that there's something weird in her right pumps. She sits down and removes her pumps, she looks at both her soles and finds it weird that the bottom of her right toes feels a bit greasier and looks creamy (you can rub a bit of vaseline on the bottom of her toes to show this) but her left foot is complete fine. she looks a bit suspicious but decides its probably nothing and cleans her insoles with a tissue and leave her heels back under her desk.

After she leaves, her boss comes out and fucks her right shoe and cums (Fake cum) in it again. He returns the shoe back under her desk.

Tuesday: Same thing happens, angel notices nothing at first. but the longer she stands the more the dry cum melts and makes her toes greasy and sticky. She dips her right foot out of her shoe to air it a bit while standing and rubs her soles on her other shoe to remove a bit of the greasiness.

when 5pm comes she inspects her shoe in more detail to figure out why her toes/soles are so greasy. she rubs her toes and inside of her shoe but still doesn't realise it's cum but just thinks that her right foot sweats a lot. But she has an idea, She will wear pantyhose tomorrow so the shoe.

Wednesday: Same thing happened on Wednesday. during lunch she decides to switch out into her flip flops. Her boss leaves a fresh load of cum into her shoe without letting it dry! She comes back from lunch wearing thick pantyhose and wears her shoe. she sits and shoe plays under the desk and doesn't feel the cum on her toes. as she shoe plays her right shoe, her boss sneaks under and grabs her show and shoots a bigger load in it and returns her shoe under her desk.

He pretends to come in and ask Angel to go out with him for an outside meeting. Angel reaches for her shoe and stuff her thick pantyhose into her cummy shoe. When she stands up, her facial expression turns weird and she looks on her feet, she dips her toes out and realise a large glob of cum is all over her toes. but her boss is waiting so when quickly stuffs her toes back in and struts along to meet up with a client.

If I can add one bonus scene, can I add another day scene (final day) where Angel wear her heels with pantyhose and she's working at her table, When she's working, something accidentally heavy falls from the table and crushed her toes in her heels (take a video of the thing falling from the table, and then take a video of the thing impacting her high heeled toes). Angel's toe hurts so she decide to remove that one shoe and cross her legs and leave her other pumps under the table while she cross her leg and work with one shoe on. Her boss sneaks under the table and cums in her shoe. Later, she puts her shoe back on without noticing anything, shoe play (dipping) a bit and when she stands up and takes a few steps, she notice her foot is wet and checks what's in her shoe.

For camera angle, POV angle when boss ejaculates into the shoe. a few close up shots of the shoe with dry cum before angels wears it. When angel put's her shoe on, it's a sit down full body angle from the front/side. When angel is standing, a combination of full body shots, facial reactions shots, and close up of struggling right foot (feet level angle). please adjust the rest as you see fit.

Pantyhose you can wear nude pantyhose, medium thickness.

For make up, I want full makeup but nothing too slutty, aim for innocent and elegant look, peachy makeup look is perfect. For hair, anything elegant is fine.

I want elegant business wear, pencil tight skirt with white top or anything that is with black pencil skirt is good.

nsagaa

Re: Next epic movie from Angel The DreamGirl.

Post by nsagaa »

Wow. This is THE BEST shoe related video I've ever seen. I'm so hard
I love high heel Pumps
Constant

Post by Constant »

Glad you guys loved it! I had the custom made a few weeks ago!
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Hi, Constant, Who is the Lady in your Movie, how can get her to model Louboutin, Designer heels for me
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

BEAUTFUL
jack46

Post by jack46 »

EPIC!! Beautiful girl and superb sexy heels, amazing story!!
Constant

Post by Constant »

sexishoe2000 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:44 am Hi, Constant, Who is the Lady in your Movie, how can get her to model Louboutin, Designer heels for me
She's called angel, you can check her out at her clips4sale store. I don't think she has louboutins!

if you want customs done her email is angelclip4sale@gmail.com
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

This is bloody sexy as! I’m sure every guy that sees a women like that wearing heels like that is dreaming of doing that for sure! You guys absolutely nailed it! Well done! :) would love to see another movie doing the same thing but wearing hot little leather ankle boots?! :) ever done any inshoe messy stuff??
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Someone post the video
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
jhon

Post by jhon »

wooooooooooooooow :oops: :oops: :twisted: