RE: friend zara basic sandals

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

Re: RE: friend zara basic sandals

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

OMG you gave those cuties what they needed! I really love the shots of them on her feet too, great work!
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:10 am OMG you gave those cuties what they needed! I really love the shots of them on her feet too, great work!
Thanks I realy like this beauty, soon more updates
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

Great photos, those Zara sandals are cute and look awesome being fucked. Can you get some close ups of them?
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

BrisSandals wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:41 pm Great photos, those Zara sandals are cute and look awesome being fucked. Can you get some close ups of them?
of course, if i have another opportunity to do it
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

the next project
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Oh, she has them in brown too - perfect, can't leave them wanting for what the black ones received, now can you?

Would love to see those on her feet as well, after you fuck them good of course.
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:02 am Oh, she has them in brown too - perfect, can't leave them wanting for what the black ones received, now can you?

Would love to see those on her feet as well, after you fuck them good of course.
it is true that they have become my favorite because of how good it feels to fuck them and the aroma they have.
By the way share more pics of your friend sandals AE.
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

Update sandals brown zara basic sandals
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flipflops

Post by flipflops »

More of this beauty!!