Ljhgfd

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Ljhgfd

Post by platformcumm »

mkjgg
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
albers1

Re: Help me make a new friend

Post by albers1 »

here are some tips that might help you but wont yield immediate results:
  • get to know her, invite her to some coffee or sth similar...let her know that youre interested in her .ask her out until sth serious developing amd start from there....
  • before the above, start some activities involving feet.
    i.e. taking classes for feet reflexology, leran some proper massaging technique and when the time comes when she needs to relieve aome stress you may inquire amd utilize your newfound skills
  • if shes a milf, treat her kids nicely and fatherly. make them laugh and their mothers will take an immediate liking to you
from my experience not all women are into that feet thing from the start. but once comfortable they do more.
good luck
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Th
Last edited by platformcumm on Sun May 12, 2019 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Find something mutual you have in common and that you both like to talk about, and she'll probably start talking to you more. One of my co-workers and I were discussing some of my projects at the house, and I mentioned I had recently built a walk-in closet in one of the bedrooms. She wanted to hear more, as she claimed her closet was a disaster. I told her to give me the dimensions of her closet and maybe I could help her design an organizer for it.

That evening, she sent me the text with the closet dimensions. And then, without me even asking, she started going on about how she has way too many shoes, and then starts sending me pictures of her wearing different shoes and asking if I liked them, and if I didn't she'd start a pile for donation. In fact we've started to call this her 'project' and I'm helping her decide which ones to keep! I was thinking of starting a thread for this, however I haven't got ahold of any of them yet so other than the pics I don't have much to post about.

So, you never know. Just go into the conversation with an open mind, be patient, and don't be pushy - things will probably eventually work out to your liking!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Ljhgfd
Last edited by platformcumm on Thu Oct 29, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Make sure to be friendly at work. If she sees that you are delighted every time she is around she will want to be around you more. You can start things by complimenting her on outfits and point out her shoes as well. You can then start some lighthearted discussions on footwear. Start off by asking her a question like, "Wny do women have so many shoes?" That will get her going and you can naturally steer the conversation from there. Good luck and keep us posted.