Cumming on well worn heels/shoes UPDATED 2/23

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Footjob00000

Cumming on well worn heels/shoes UPDATED 2/23

Post by Footjob00000 »

Hey guys and girls, I haven't posted in a while but glad to see this site is still active. I have a few pictures from escapades over the years and hope everyone enjoys as much as I did. A little background story on this.. These heels are from a 26ish blonde that lived a few places down from me. Fit body and sexy feet and long legs you could tell that she worked out. She often came home late in the night about the same time I would come home so I often got to check out what footwear she was wearing that day. That night I caught a glimpse of her in a tight maroon/purple dress (not too sure was kind of dark) and a pair of heels. I waited a few hours just to be safe and to my excitement found the heels on the porch. Her heels had that unique scent like if they had just come off her feet and they had been sweating. It was as if she just came back from the club dancing in them combined with a sweet peachy perfume. She usually only left out her flats (which I will post about at a later time) so seeing these made me squirm with excitement.
Hope you guys like the pics and look forward to seeing what you guys think of these heels.
heels.jpg
heels1.jpg
heels2.jpg
heels3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Footjob00000 on Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FootFreak

Re: Cumming on well worn heels

Post by FootFreak »

You fucked those before? Do you leave the cum? Any cum stains😈 Thanks, nice toe prints...would love to see them outlined in cum stains
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

You fucked those before? Do you leave the cum? Any cum stains😈 Thanks, nice toe prints...would love to see them outlined in cum stains
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Nice backstory, lovely shoes!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

First time @FootFreak! Unfortunately, I was scared to leave my cum on the toe prints. Looked as though it would have stained really bad seeing as how her sweaty toes imprinted them already. Plus I love seeing how defined her toe prints were on the leather. Thanks so much @OrlaCrossdresser! I really appreciate the like.
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Love. LOVE the imprints!
feetkiss

Post by feetkiss »

Great shoes and story, thanks!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

These wedges are amazing! Did you lick the toe prints? I'm sure they were an excellent fuck with her having just worn them, fresh toe prints are the best.
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

Hey fellow members. So small update to this post, I caught glimpse of my neighbor coming home looking like she had been through a long day. After some ''research'' I realized that she had spent the day hiking. Like I described her earlier, she works out a lot and has some amazing legs. Anyways, I waited a few hours before checking out what she left for me on her porch. To my excitement, she left her shoes that she wore that day out to dry. Without hesitation, I picked them up and went home. While I was walking back, I could feel how damp they were which only made me more excited. Finally home, I pulled up the first picture below and picked up her right shoe. I was blown away by the smell. It was as if she went hiking for hours without socks. It also seemed like she came from the beach since I found some sand in both shoes as well. I ended up pouring the sand into a ziplock haha. I thrust my dick into her left shoe as I nearly suffocated myself with her right. The insoles of her shoes were so indented from her soles that I could feel her arches on the head of my dick. As I tightly held her moist shoe around my dick I blasted a thick load into her toeprints. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics of that. Blame it on my light-headedness from her putrid shoes. By far, one of my favorite shoesessions and makes it better actually seeing a picture of her wearing the shoes. I hope you guys and gals enjoy.
je.jpg
jewws.jpg
jewwss (1).jpg
jesww (1).jpg
jed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.