Toe imprint fucking!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

soler

Toe imprint fucking!

Post by soler »

Been a lurker here but will try to do my part - huge fan of toe prints especially the BIG toe marks! As like you guys, I love the fact that I've stuck my dick in there and the girl will not knowingly will wear them - almost feels like a virtual footjob lol :)

Well I literally had about 1 minute with these and couldn't cum on them lol but when I see a pair of mules or sandals with toe imprints I can't resist!

There's another girl I know and she has these amazing sandals with sweaty toe prints which I plan to cum on (will find a way to do it!) - hopefully more to follow!
yummyflipflops

Re: Toe imprint fucking!

Post by yummyflipflops »

Damm you have to get your hands on those again. Any other photos of them?
soler

Re: Toe imprint fucking!

Post by soler »

yummyflipflops wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:34 pm Damm you have to get your hands on those again. Any other photos of them?
Sadly no, the toe prints on these were much better than they came out in the photo (extra sunlight at the prints) but literally had seconds before the woman came back to wear them :lol: