shinny new pleasure heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Chadwickjody

shinny new pleasure heels

Post by Chadwickjody »

hey crazy brand new pleasure heels purchased.
Well thats all on the table 1st come 1st serve. Make me a offer nd we can settle.

So after trading after hours i found this gorgeous babe desprately in need of cash. So i took them off her heavy shoulders, got home late as i entered the door there the 2 of them were setted Wife,MIL playing cards. No hassels at all so my Wife decided to hit the bed a little early than normally. Leaving only the 2 of us MiL took off did the same bt upon entering her room i soon found out this kinky mom just watched my movements. So i decided to offer her a foot massage with harm oil she didnt even thinks twice kicked open those sheets exposing her kinky little size 3 feet covered in nylon stockings wow they are just amazing. Removing those nylons just gave me a kick with my cock pounding hard against my track shorts, as i poured the oil over and through her toes she started to lay back and enjoy whats about to happen. She made as there was nothing wrong feeling my hard boner pounding even harder against her cute soles, she waited until there was no more hope left thats when things became real exciting for me. As she gently caressed my hard on tapping on her cute little feet indicating to rapidly move faster. I was shocked looking down at what was taking place as if a dream just to good to be true. So i just let it go sliding in and out of her feet i started moaning as i felt her gentle toes rubbing over my cocks head as my pre-cum started lubbing her feet stroje after stroke bringing me a little closer to the point thats when there was no point of return i soaked her cute little kinky feet drenching them in my harm load
Brevelyn

Re: shinny new pleasure heels

Post by Brevelyn »

What was her reply ?
Did she seem happy to make you cum?
Chadwickjody

Re: shinny new pleasure heels up for grabs

Post by Chadwickjody »

indeed this kinky babe pumped down hard crashing and burning those bright painted nails nice and short cut. As i brought myself up MIL laid back tired, i said there aint no gain without beauty pain but what a mess iv created. Your toes are all covered my loads running and falling down like little rain drops. The best thing that could have happened to me since i cant even remember thanks for reading this post everyone and for those curious readers thanks for comenting! Well there's a little treat for ya all! Those pleasure heels are up for grab