Heeljobs and safety

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Oppsmybad

Heeljobs and safety

Post by Oppsmybad »

Hi I'm fairly new. So don't be to rough on me. I love high heels just like anyone else here. As many of us all share we love to cum and preferably with intervention of high heels. So heeljobs are they fairly safe? I'm thinking in terms of regular use high heels. As of germs and deseases? I am fully aware of what pressure and damage they can inflict due to wight.

My thinking was I have a good friend well she's a little more then just a friend. But we are not together that might be up for some experimenting if it's safe. And that is why I'm asking.
sandalfan1

Re: Heeljobs and safety

Post by sandalfan1 »

I have been into shoes and feet for about 32 years and have received numerous shoejobs. If something wasn't safe I would have found out by now. I prefer shoes that are well seasoned and have been worn for quite a while. I have never experienced any negative reactions from regularly coming in contact with them (4 to 6 times a week). Hope that helps yo out and I look forward to seeing you post some content with your lady friend. Remember to make it fun for her too!
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

I haven't had any issues. I assume a vagina is more dangerous. I've never heard of anyone catching anything from a shoe.
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Wetshoe wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 pm I haven't had any issues. I assume a vagina is more dangerous. I've never heard of anyone catching anything from a shoe.
When a man is right, a man is right! Good one!
Same year. Fucked shoes and feet of various women in various places and never got sick or anything... You may wanna obviously lube your dick if you gonna be rubbing up on harder materials or fabric and it hurts...
Jesaispas

Post by Jesaispas »

Your penis itself isn’t really clean, don’t forget that you use it to get rid of waste by peeing.
So no, there are no issues, but if you have an injury close to it you might have to be a little more careful as it *could* get infected.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

feetishZA wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:53 pm
Wetshoe wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:27 pm I haven't had any issues. I assume a vagina is more dangerous. I've never heard of anyone catching anything from a shoe.
When a man is right, a man is right! Good one!
Same year. Fucked shoes and feet of various women in various places and never got sick or anything... You may wanna obviously lube your dick if you gonna be rubbing up on harder materials or fabric and it hurts...
If feels better with lube anyway.