[Ask] Shoesession Erotica?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

loubielover

[Ask] Shoesession Erotica?

Post by loubielover »

This might not be the appropriate forum to post this (mods, feel free to move it to the appropriate section), but I was wondering if anyone has any good links to erotica with particular emphasis on heels (does not necessarily have to be shoe cumming)?

We have plenty of pictures, but it would be cool if there was a thread that compiled some good erotica as well.
albers1

Re: [Ask] Shoesession Erotica?

Post by albers1 »

Theres this user writing a lot of these here on our forum. Unfortunately his stories are all in german. But u may give it a try.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=12855
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
loubielover

Post by loubielover »

^ thank, but unfortunately don't know German.

For those interested, I managed to find a erotica site with a foot or shoe fetish theme section:
https://www.sexstories.com/themes/38/Fo ... hoe+fetish
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

I don't know about your link, seems the stories are not mainly about shoes or feet.

You might want to google for "The Stiletto Trap". Also try HHPlace or Literotica. If you have flight attendant feet/legs/shoe/pantyhose fetish like me then google "footsore flight attendant".
tristan139

Post by tristan139 »

loubielover wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:34 am ^ thank, but unfortunately don't know German.

For those interested, I managed to find a erotica site with a foot or shoe fetish theme section:
https://www.sexstories.com/themes/38/Fo ... hoe+fetish
His stories really aren't that good tho. If you want I can translate some.
presh

Post by presh »

I have been wanting to read some of his stories, but they aren't easy to translate. Could you translate a few and I'll see if they're worth it?
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

He talk about mom son shoesessions.

I know, because i am from germany.