What do you think? Dried cum on Pleaser Stripper Heels or something else?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoejoblover

What do you think? Dried cum on Pleaser Stripper Heels or something else?

Post by shoejoblover »

SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 6 2.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 6 3.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 6 4.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 7.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 7 2.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 7 3.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 7 4.jpg
SKY HIGH 6.75'' Inch Black Platform Heels Shoes Stripper Exotic Dancer sz 7 5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
drmgero

Re: What do you think? Dried cum on Pleaser Stripper Heels or something else?

Post by drmgero »

Definitely cum. It was a hell of a blast. I have this pair, and from the look of it, it seems to be indeed cum.
floplove

Post by floplove »

If it isnt cum, I'd sure like to! :P
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

drmgero wrote: ↑Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:23 pm Definitely cum. It was a hell of a blast. I have this pair, and from the look of it, it seems to be indeed cum.
So you bought them? Pics?
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

shoejoblover wrote: ↑Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:05 pm
drmgero wrote: ↑Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:23 pm Definitely cum. It was a hell of a blast. I have this pair, and from the look of it, it seems to be indeed cum.
No, mate, not that lucky. :D I meant I have the same model with me, and it is a little blasted. This one appears to have been used as a cum dumpster.
6inchmin

Post by 6inchmin »

I would think it's some kind of powder. some strippers use it so the shoes smell better. of course i would prefer cum. we need more stripper heels/ boots cum dumpsters on here !!!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Whatever it is those are hott!!
A collection of foot sweat , maybe a spilled drink or two , lotion , and oh ya...
a good blast of cum!
konz

Post by konz »

Hi everyone. I was really surprised when I saw this post and laughed to myself. These are really hot amd sexy and smelly lol! Guess what guys, I actually own this same pair!! Lol. The model is hot and I have several of pairs from her and her friend. I haven't been on this site in a long time but decided to check back in and to my surprise. I've still been on a mission collecting well worn smelly sexy heels and these were definitely worth it.

Oh and by the way, I don't think its cum, it was some powder and other stuff mixed which she uses on her feet because she is a dancer and model. I see not only me shop on eBay for stuff like this 😏😏🀭🀭 lol. More to get.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

drmgero wrote: ↑Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:51 pm
shoejoblover wrote: ↑Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:05 pm
No, mate, not that lucky. :D I meant I have the same model with me, and it is a little blasted. This one appears to have been used as a cum dumpster.
Nice!

Care to post pics of your pairs? I'm definitely interested in seeing them and so are a few members here.
konz wrote: ↑Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:12 pm Hi everyone. I was really surprised when I saw this post and laughed to myself. These are really hot amd sexy and smelly lol! Guess what guys, I actually own this same pair!! Lol. The model is hot and I have several of pairs from her and her friend. I haven't been on this site in a long time but decided to check back in and to my surprise. I've still been on a mission collecting well worn smelly sexy heels and these were definitely worth it.

Oh and by the way, I don't think its cum, it was some powder and other stuff mixed which she uses on her feet because she is a dancer and model. I see not only me shop on eBay for stuff like this 😏😏🀭🀭 lol. More to get.
Hey, I remember you! Nice to see you back and perfect timing. Can you please repost all of your shoes from her? I'd love to see them covered in cum and getting fucked.