Peach and ankle boot infused Brandy??

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Peach and ankle boot infused Brandy??

Post by italianboots »

Hey all,

Just been reading about infusing alcohol with different flavors and have come up with an idea...........bounced it off my girl and she was like.......'ahem, OK I guess' :D :D

I thought I would start with peach and ankle boot brandy. JB has a couple of super well worn pairs of ankle boots that she wears lots (mainstream office wear for her) and these would be perfect to season some huge fat juicy dehydrated peaches, I'm thinking she might be able to get a full dehydrated peach.....maybe even a peach and a half in each boot under her soft sexy sole for the day, do this for a week with a new peach each day - popping them in a sealed jar at the end of the day, alternate ankle boots for the week then at the end of the week cut up the seasoned peaches, stick them in a preserving jar and fill with brandy.

The net says sieve with cheese cloth to filter when its had long enough to infuse.......cheese cloth dosent sound very sexy, I'm thinking a pair of JB's sexy stockings that she's worn inside her Nikes for the day would do a much better job??.......Nikes....or maybe a pair of her heels......knee high boots maybe??......she wears those Nikes lots with her gorgeous barefeet and they smell divine.......we'll see.

What do you think??
d-ki

Re: Peach and ankle boot infused Brandy??

Post by d-ki »

still one of your new promising topic
to follow with enthusiasm

:P
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

This sounds like my kind of fun :)
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Yay!

Post by 001 »

I thought you were going to put the boots in the brandy with the peaches to infuse the full essence of helpless boot as she drowns in the brandy jar.