New look contributions

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Heel11

Re: New look contributions

Post by Heel11 »

Hmmm nice !!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:15 pm slinkyheels, where do you find all your heels?
Charity (Thrift) shops. The great thing is loads of them are worn which heightens the enjoyment. I own about 200 pairs of heels as I get attached to many of my favourites. Those less exciting everyday shoes I take back once I’ve cum in them so the charities benefit twice! Many of the shops know me now so they give me discounted rates and I even get invited into the back to look through pairs that haven’t yet gone onto the shop floor. The ladies in the shop seem fascinated but are too polite to ask too many questions!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

It was nice to slip my hot cock through these cool, metallic gold New Look heels! As they were suede I had to cum the soles instead of the uppers. It’s nice to know someone else has since bought the shoes and she’s blissfully unaware what fun I had with her bargain buy from the charity shop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

These are my latest New Look heels. Once I’ve cum over the other 8 pairs I’ll post close-up pics of those sessions too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mikefly

Post by mikefly »

in the last picture, the black strappy wedges are amazing! What shoe size are they?
DON'T CUM!!!! YOU ARE LOOSING YOUR HIGHEST SEXUAL POTENTIAL:
https://youtu.be/h_ndudCHbmg
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

love the content! please keep posting!
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

heya im based in liverpool but im willing to travel if youre looking for a young boy to jerk off with into some heels and maybe make some videos id be happy to oblige
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

These baby pink beauties were just too nice to
spunk over so I dropped my load just in front to of the cute round toes. Another classic design for the New Look collection of pics!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

You dont have cum in hot Louboutins?
kong56

Post by kong56 »

great work
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!