She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hhcouple

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by hhcouple »

she needs your load
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

she is ready to walk in her cum covered heels
foothillz4fun

Post by foothillz4fun »

What a firecracker you have! You have started the ultimate tribute thread with this one.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@foothilz4fun
Good to know that she makes you horny
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Ohhhh yessss!! Seeing her in nylons would make me explode and cream her in an instant. Nothing would get me harder than sniffing her feet after she's in heels and nylond!
I so would love to bury my face onto her moist nylon covered feet. I would love to see my cum dripping down her calves and onto her feet....seeing cum trails glisten in the daylight. Gfluvsheels6 is right.....i too would love to cream her feet and legs and then have her go out to, but only this time it would be to the mall to do some shopping! Shoe shopping!!
Her sexy feet and legs in sheer black or dark tan nylons....Wet, moist, nylon encased feet and legs with cummy snail trails!
That would be the best!
Where are you two located?
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh course, i would have to tickle her feet as well....sniff one while tickling the other with my talented tongue!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I love you too. It's so hot. I love my wife has no idea. I've been up with other guys several times and let them jack off to her pictures sliding her heels on their cock and blowing massive loads in her heels and flats. Would love to do it regularly with others or local or chat with other guys who have done the same no matter where you're located. Hit me up with a message and let's talk about what we've done even trade pictures or Cam. Anyone else who's into it and has a real life will girlfriend definitely message also. Maybe we can make a group of this on kik

Shoecumcplny on kik
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@mrtickles: we'll try to post some nylon stuff from her so that your load can finally explode. Great idea do go shoe shopping with cum covered nylon feet
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@gfluvheels6: she knows that I'm heels and feet addicted. And she loves playing and teasing with my passion. Please contact me with a personal message
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@mrtickles: some nylon stuff for your cock