She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I totally do the same to my wife's heels and flats a few times a week. And even meet up with other guys and let them jack off to her pictures blowing their load inside her she was. I totally think they do it and love seeing her wear them and when she's in my come and other guys come and then her feet her walking with her on Cox were. Anyone else who's done this let's chat would even love to set up a group on Kik when we can all talk about what we've done and share pictures and ideas. Private message me if you are into this and have done it. But you must have any girl. Please no single guys
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

she also loves wedges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Please let us know what you'd like to do with her feet and wedges.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Great posts so hot thanks for sharing woukd luv to fill her heels before she goes out
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Those wedges are lovely, would love to lick her toes in them, and them cum over her toes and the straps 😀
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

U want to chat on kik kik? Trade
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Great feedback. Thank you. She can feel your tongue and your cum on her toes. Amazing to go out with her in her shoes cum covered with all your cream.
Rscingheellover

Post by Rscingheellover »

I'd love to fill all her heels with my cum
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

She went out last Saturday night with her friends. She wore these "fuck me" heels and obviously felt like a slut.
See how she used the shoes.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

so well worn