She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandaliadesalto

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by sandaliadesalto »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:37 pmimage.jpg
essas sandalias schutz me da um tesao danado
sandaliadesalto

Post by sandaliadesalto »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 pmimage.jpg
I wanna to fuck these Carmen Stefens and Schutz sandals wedges!
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

hhcouple wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:53 pm @loswabs: excellent observer. That night she has worn her slutty string. And off course it was wet. I also like it when her wet slip dries the day after and the intense juicy pussy smell is conserved.
What a coincidence, yesterday we went out to a restaurant and she hasn't worn anything under her dress. No bra, no slip. She drove the car and asked me to jerk a pussy. She was so wet and horny that she had to stop at a parking and I fucked her from behind and gave her an intensive cum load in her pussy. Arriving at the restaurant she felt my cum running down her legs....
Excellent!! So when she sat down, did she squirt your cum out to leave a wet patch on her dress? Did she sit opposite you, slip off her heels and give you a full on foot job under the table? I'd love that, especially cumming over her toes and then slipping her cum drenched feet back into her heels. :D
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@leatherappreciater: yes, I took a few of her in the car, legs spred, wearing her blue wedges. Don't know if I should share them as they show that she really is a super slut.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

sandaliadesalto wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:12 am
hhcouple wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:33 pmimage.jpg
I wanna to fuck these Carmen Stefens and Schutz sandals wedges!
The Schutz wedges got so many loads that they probably won't last very long
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

loswabs wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:31 am
hhcouple wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:53 pm @loswabs: excellent observer. That night she has worn her slutty string. And off course it was wet. I also like it when her wet slip dries the day after and the intense juicy pussy smell is conserved.
What a coincidence, yesterday we went out to a restaurant and she hasn't worn anything under her dress. No bra, no slip. She drove the car and asked me to jerk a pussy. She was so wet and horny that she had to stop at a parking and I fucked her from behind and gave her an intensive cum load in her pussy. Arriving at the restaurant she felt my cum running down her legs....
Excellent!! So when she sat down, did she squirt your cum out to leave a wet patch on her dress? Did she sit opposite you, slip off her heels and give you a full on foot job under the table? I'd love that, especially cumming over her toes and then slipping her cum drenched feet back into her heels. :D
That's exactly what she felt when we sat at the table. So, she immediately went to the toilet to clean up are wet and cum filled pussy. After that experience we both had to calm down a bit so there were no other treatments like foot play. But, there was another couple from our hotel sharing the table next to us. The girl was pretty attractive as well but the guy seemed to be more interested in my slut.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Yes please, you should share it as a treat to us.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures and experiences, ....
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Love that your wife wore her thicker heel Valentino's for sightseeing......a little more sensible than her regular stiletto heel........but by the end of the day those straps over her toes will have been making her pay for every cock teasing step she took :D :D

........hope you made sure that she had to walk for miles..... :wink:
Ulainheels

Post by Ulainheels »

Jerk off to my GF feet
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.