She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hhcouple

Re: She wants cum all over her shoes and feet

Post by hhcouple »

Let's have a look at her wearing the Valentino strappy heels while sightseeing.
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

She decided to show off with french nails for holidays
image.jpg
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Cock teasing with tormented feet in strappy high heels
image.jpg
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

It looks like her toes and feet doesn't feel comfortable anymore. Being a slut she doesn't mind and keeps on walking around
image.jpg
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

image.jpg
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:23 pm @loswabs: what a fantastic comment. You know how to treat a slut. Just two remarks: first, why are you sure that she wears panties to such a slutty dress? Second,if she wears panties, they are already wet cause her pussy is dripping when she dresses up like this looking like and being a slut.
I thought the picture showed a slight VPL. If I'm wrong, great, 'cos then it's slide her dress up and fuck her from behind, fill her cunt with cum and then watch it run down in side of her legs. That said, I still love a soppy wet gusset, don't you?! 😉
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@loswabs: excellent observer. That night she has worn her slutty string. And off course it was wet. I also like it when her wet slip dries the day after and the intense juicy pussy smell is conserved.
What a coincidence, yesterday we went out to a restaurant and she hasn't worn anything under her dress. No bra, no slip. She drove the car and asked me to jerk a pussy. She was so wet and horny that she had to stop at a parking and I fucked her from behind and gave her an intensive cum load in her pussy. Arriving at the restaurant she felt my cum running down her legs....
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Are there any pictures of the sexcapade and what follows? Also I just love how slutty she always looks, I’m sure she had every guy rock hard.
sandaliadesalto

Post by sandaliadesalto »

hhcouple wrote: Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:29 pmimage.jpg
tesao de sandalias da Carmen Stefens