When friends come to visit

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifesandals

When friends come to visit

Post by wifesandals »

A friend of ours stayed with us for a couple of days. I have been wanting to get hold of her shoes for years. She is 64 and wears size 6UK shoes, I do prefer size5 and smaller, but enjoyed getting hold of these while she and my wife were outside. I had to be quick, but loved every moment and savoured the taste and smell of the soft leather.
You can see the sweat stains in them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifesandals

Re: When friends come to visit

Post by wifesandals »

This is later in the day when we went out for coffee. Such a turn on to see her toes touching where my cock had been rubbing. Always like to leave cum on the toe print area. My wife was next to me so I had to take quick snaps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifesandals

Re: When friends come to visit

Post by wifesandals »

These are this morning just before she left I fucked them again, while they were talking upstairs.
Sad to see them go.