Brand new sandals found in the car

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

masspl

Brand new sandals found in the car

Post by masspl »

Hi! My parents went on vacation with their friends. A friend of my mother, who was once my teacher, left her car (Ford KA) with us in the yard. At home, I found the keys for her car and two pairs of brand new sandals behind seats. I cummed in each and rubbed my dick on car's steering wheel and left my precum. I have access to this car for a week. Cumming in the shoes of a former teacher made me very excited :twisted:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Brand new sandals found in the car

Post by sandalfan1 »

I'll bet that first pair of sandals felt incredible! Load them up good and get lots of pics!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Nice sandals, I really like the second pair. Be amazing to see her wear them now!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Thats awesome,well done!
The downside is too bad they weren't her old smelly well worn sandals but she'll be walking in your cum when she gets back.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Any more fun with those sandals? You should put some cum on her gas pedal so she'll be stepping in it when she drives in those sandals!
masspl

Post by masspl »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:31 pm Any more fun with those sandals? You should put some cum on her gas pedal so she'll be stepping in it when she drives in those sandals!
Don't worry, yesterday she picked up her car, which was full of sperm on the steering wheel, dashboard, seats, gearshift and also pedals :lol: The view, when she was getting into it, excited me very much. I would love to see her wearing new sandals with my surprise, after a few days of with fun with them, there was a good layer of my sperm on them :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Here are her few pictures of her from last year's holidays:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

That’s a great post. Did you try pushing your cock through the big toe strap? I’d like to see a picture of it excitedly being squeezed through there. A real turn on and nice to see a good load too. Thanks for sharing.
masspl

Post by masspl »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:43 am That’s a great post. Did you try pushing your cock through the big toe strap? I’d like to see a picture of it excitedly being squeezed through there. A real turn on and nice to see a good load too. Thanks for sharing.
Obviously i tried, but it was too tight haha
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

For small peep-toe shoes I lubricate first then get in there quickly before you get too aroused. Once in, the tight grip feels good and I’m sure that pair will to if you get the chance again.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So hot. Why didnt u put out an invite for a few shoe pervs who may be local to you to meet somewhere and give her shoes a d feet even more cum!! Have done it. hot.

Shoecumcplny on kik