I’m a lucky guy !!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Re: I’m a lucky guy !!

Post by 3532 »

Nice flats.. is she asian?
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Holy hell this is amazing! Thank you for sharing your adventures and damn! I think I can speak for everyone here. That girl is a keeper!
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:01 am Wow what a find! You are one lucky guy. Is she local to you? It seems that she may be open to you cumming her flats while she is wearing them. You might want to suggest it. Look forward to the next update!
Definitely suggest it! Who knows, one thing might lead to another ;)
Paz

Post by Paz »

Sorry for being quiet ! Going to be giving her some more flats next week to wear that will be full of cum, she is going to give me some in return & also some tights. Will keep you guys updated ;)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I can't wait, you're one of the lucky ones!
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I'm sure that 'Cinderella' shoe she would let you keep! But do not get too intense as she might get turned off and stop. Keep it more about her. She's beautiful, amazing to let you do this, but you should make a move. She might just be doing this to impress you bc she wants you. Girls will do a lot for a person they are into or love!

Post by 3532 »

Got a same brand (Atmosphere)/shoes from an online seller locally here in the Philippines. Very well worn 🙂

She send some pictures of it while shes wearing them 😊
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Just so you know, Atmosphere is Penneys/Primark's own brand. They make very affordable sexy shoes.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

Great thread. What size shoe does she wear?
SneakyJob

Post by SneakyJob »

Woah, wish she would send it to me if i borrow them? Haha