Shoe heaven/wishlist haul

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

Re: Shoe heaven/wishlist haul

Post by Flatslover92 »

Retifist wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:50 am #4 flats; they already made me cum.
More of number 4 for ya
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SunShine85

Post by SunShine85 »

7, 8, 16 <3
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

SunShine85 wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:37 pm 7, 8, 16 <3
More of 16 (: I own a pair of her flats and omg they are some of the smelliest shoes I’ve ever owned. Had them for about 8 months now and they still reak like they just came off her feet.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

3 17 19 23
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Number 5 actually gave me a deal on hers, little bit hesitant purchasing hers since I had several classes in high school with her but it’s been years since then and I doubt she remembers me, but if she does oh well (; . Still loved the day my economics professor wanted an example of an item for demonstrating outsourced goods, and she took of her ballet flat and he used that. I damn near blew in my pants seeing her barefoot and him holding her shoe up like it was a prize, what’s even better is I think my professor got aroused by it because he got super choked up and then had to quickly sit down lmao.

One of the pics she’s getting a foot massage and while she said the lady creeped her out I think she seriously enjoyed it (;
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Number 8s shoes arrived :mrgreen:. They have a very feminine smell of lotion and leather. Not super worn no imprints but a few scuffs on the heels. SUPER smooth fucking tho!

Kinda bad lighting but had some fun already with these and soon as I’m ready for round 2 they’ll be getting another spunkin (; opened her social media account had this pic up and went to town on them! She looks so cute and innocent yet has super slutty Mary Jane platform pumps!
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Just found this cutie and her vinyl knee high boots!! Might take a swing at these to see if I can get em and blast them! I’ve really started taking a likening to boots as of recent oddly enough.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Flatslover92 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:33 am Just found this cutie and her vinyl knee high boots!! Might take a swing at these to see if I can get em and blast them! I’ve really started taking a likening to boots as of recent oddly enough.
Any more? I like th boots
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Was somehow not part of my original list but this cute little redhead (dyed hair) offered me her heels at a crazy low price so I couldn’t say no (; she says they were worn often but doesn’t look like it from the pics so we shall see how these are when they come in
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Which 3 ladies would you say have the smelliest feet judging by their shoes?