*another* Wifes friend coming over (update: nov '19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Keep giving my wifes friend souvenirs ?

yes
98%
no
2%

Total votes: 117

albers1

*another* Wifes friend coming over (update: nov '19)

Post by albers1 »

:D
Fellow shoecummers,
Today gonna be a great day because one of my wifed friend gonna stay over which means shoes for me to play!

What a horny little bitch needs sth in her mouth badly.
Btw. These pink sneakers had been worn all day by now and by night time they are mine!! To be cummed
Last edited by albers1 on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
tretornshoe

Re: Wifes friend coming over

Post by tretornshoe »

Fuck em hard man!!!!
albers1

Post by albers1 »

tretornshoe wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:09 pm Fuck em hard man!!!!
I will bro.

albers1

Post by albers1 »

Finally got the time for some fun with them:

finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Amazing! So hot seeing her wearing them then seeing them filled with cum. How do they smell?
tommyboy1480

Post by tommyboy1480 »

I was married back in the 80's. My wife had a work friend come over. They would drink, like we all did. One night she stayed over and left a pair of sneakers by the couch. My told place to sleep for the night. Shame. She always wore heels to work. But the scent from her sneakers was amazing. I could smell her tall, brunette, amazing body. It was intoxicating as I smelled one shoe and climaxed into the other. I wiped out as much as I could, but seeing her perfect foot slip into what I made a mess in the next morning was the most erotic thing I ever experienced. I remember the smell of her shoe to this day. My wife was aware of my fetish, only woman I was ever with besides one more. Both found it too extreme. Couldn't deal with it. I'll never forget the night I had with that beautiful woman's shoes. Damn me to hell.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

finfan1 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:21 pm Amazing! So hot seeing her wearing them then seeing them filled with cum. How do they smell?
By my surprise they smelled great allthough beibg worn all day. Slightly musky with a sweet scent!

Btw. Caught her wesring them on on camera enjoy!
tommyboy1480 wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:29 pm I was married back in the 80's. My wife had a work friend come over. They would drink, like we all did. One night she stayed over and left a pair of sneakers by the couch. My told place to sleep for the night. Shame. She always wore heels to work. But the scent from her sneakers was amazing. I could smell her tall, brunette, amazing body. It was intoxicating as I smelled one shoe and climaxed into the other. I wiped out as much as I could, but seeing her perfect foot slip into what I made a mess in the next morning was the most erotic thing I ever experienced. I remember the smell of her shoe to this day. My wife was aware of my fetish, only woman I was ever with besides one more. Both found it too extreme. Couldn't deal with it. I'll never forget the night I had with that beautiful woman's shoes. Damn me to hell.
Thats the whole deal about it. Sometimes i come into my wife shoes without letting her know which is imo very arousing. She is well aware of my huge feet fetish / worn shoes and willingly allows me to cum in her shoes as long its hers and not others

albers1

Post by albers1 »

tonight will be the last night her friend gonna stay over

So while she was packing , i tried shooting candids of her feet while helo her packing. Those feet just look amazing closeby!! :mrgreen:
SpyPhoto_20180723_221745290-540x960.jpg
20180723_222311[ConvGif].gif
20180723_222353.jpg
20180723_222737.jpg
Todays was the last night so i pretend to go to bed earlier while both of them are still up and talk bout old times...
I sneak into the hallway to find her shoes next to the shoe rack and started smell them. The smell was more intense than yesterday and the socks were still damp from todays trip...
20180723_225828-918x1632.jpg
20180723_230346-1632x918.jpg
20180723_230634[ConvGif].gif
It wasnt long until i climaxed inside of them...

finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Amazing job man. Did she wear the same socks multiple days in a row? Hot hearing the shoes were stinkier the last time. Now your cum will always be with her when she wears those sneakers!
curiosoxxx

Post by curiosoxxx »

Great job!