Get Random Women to Wear Cummed Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Get Random Women to Wear Cummed Heels

Post by SneakyCreamer »

It is always great when you have access to a gf/wife, coworkers, family, friend, etc. heels to fuck and cum. But sometimes, you go through a period of time where it seems like no shoe cum opportunities arise. I've been doing something for probably 10 years that works, most of the time, to get random women to wear heels that I've spewed loads of cum into.

Get a pair of heels from eBay, other second hand sites, thrift store, etc. and the better condition they're in and the cheaper they are, the better. Then, list them on one of those sites and wait for an unsuspecting woman to buy them. Include in your listing that you need 2-3 days before shipping items out and use those 2-3 days to hopefully track down a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram page of the buyer and then pump a few fresh loads of cum into them before shipping out.

Most women wouldn't even think that a guy would be selling high heels so they shouldn't suspect a thing. Occasionally, you get unlucky and another shoe fucker buys them (which sucks!!) but it is worth it for the times that a smoke chick buys them. Also, depending on how much you paid for the shoes, you might even make some money! Has anyone else done something similar?
footboydaddy

Re: Get Random Women to Wear Cummed Heels

Post by footboydaddy »

i sold well cummed heels on flea markets. This is great, because you meet the girls and see them try on your cum heels. so much fun!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

No I haven't done that but I did ask a coworker if she could help my wife out by lending a pair of sandals in the dead of winter for an event that I made up. She gladly loaned them to me for a week and I proceeded to load them up. They were absolutely soaked with cum by the end of the week. So much so that I had to clean them up a bit but I left a good amount on them for her to wear. That was a lot of fun.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

I forgot to mention one of the best moments I have of this.

On one of the online auction sites, there is a seller who I've lusted over for years. She sells tons of nice heels and only posts pictures of her wearing them. I've never bought of pair of her shoes before because the prices always get too high for me to afford.

She ended up buying a pair of heels that I had listed!! I had already dumped (and mostly cleaned) several loads in them, but I pumped two more before shipping them out. Of course, I had countless pictures from her previous listings to look at. The final load I dumped in them was the best. I was standing up with my hard cock stuffed deep inside of the pointy toe and my thumb pushing down slightly on the end of the toe. The first two pumps of cum shot out of my cock so violently that I FELT the cum hitting against the inside of the leather!! Those shoes certainly had some snail trails in them when I shipped them and now I wait to hopefully see her list (and wear) them for sale some day.
lovingheelsboots

Post by lovingheelsboots »

Last edited by lovingheelsboots on Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paz

Post by Paz »

Got any pics of your work 😜😜
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

SneakyCreamer wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:52 am I forgot to mention one of the best moments I have of this.

On one of the online auction sites, there is a seller who I've lusted over for years. She sells tons of nice heels and only posts pictures of her wearing them. I've never bought of pair of her shoes before because the prices always get too high for me to afford.

She ended up buying a pair of heels that I had listed!! I had already dumped (and mostly cleaned) several loads in them, but I pumped two more before shipping them out. Of course, I had countless pictures from her previous listings to look at. The final load I dumped in them was the best. I was standing up with my hard cock stuffed deep inside of the pointy toe and my thumb pushing down slightly on the end of the toe. The first two pumps of cum shot out of my cock so violently that I FELT the cum hitting against the inside of the leather!! Those shoes certainly had some snail trails in them when I shipped them and now I wait to hopefully see her list (and wear) them for sale some day.
I think I know exactly whom you are referring to. She hasn't sold anything lately. :cry:
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

I just might do this