Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

aldonis

Re: Pointy stiletto heels!

Post by aldonis »

I love those heels! Lucky are you...thanks!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Newfootlover wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:26 pm Those nudes are awesome!
deckelsmouk wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:22 am Good job. I love the nude ones and i love open side heels.
Here’s another pair of nude heels I enjoyed this afternoon. Sling-backs are surely the best shoes to shag after peep-toes!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Nice sexy heels and a dick I would love to wank and suck
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 4:39 amCummed!
I have spunked into my other half’s pair of these primark heels and done so many times and she has worn out so much they smell great and I love the feel of them
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

proshoe wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 2:59 pm Nice sexy heels and a dick I would love to wank and suck
Thanks for the compliment. Do you like these too? Just managed to squeeze this quickie shoe-wank in before work!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:46 am
Newfootlover wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:26 pm Those nudes are awesome!
deckelsmouk wrote: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:22 am Good job. I love the nude ones and i love open side heels.
Here’s another pair of nude heels I enjoyed this afternoon. Sling-backs are surely the best shoes to shag after peep-toes!
slings are soo hot, lift the tiny thing on the heel and fuck it straight in the toes end and jerk all inside
proshoe

Post by proshoe »

Oh yes a nice pair of heels and your dick looks so good would love to wank and suck you off after you have done a pair ... does your Mrs know that you spunk her heels.. mine does and loves to wear them out and tease me by rubbing them on my dick while tonguing an other girl... she is not lesbian but it’s a fuckin turn on
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Love the black heels, great job enjoying the sexy feel of the shoe. Nice cum shot
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

perfect work on the black one
sexy shoes with a big load
ptyloon

Post by ptyloon »

Absolument magnifique