Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Post by ninewestfan »

Very hot!
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mm You should save your cum for several days and fill them with a huge puddle of cum :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

jhon wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:50 pm Mm You should save your cum for several days and fill them with a huge puddle of cum :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Easier said than done. Whenever I log onto this forum I end up wanking like crazy with so many hot shoe pics! Have you seen ‘Hhcouple’s’ pics? It’s impossible to look at her outfits and poses without having a cheeky wank!
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm those black ones are hot!!! Especially the ankle strap hugging your balls like that bet it didn't take long to blow your load!!
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:03 am
jhon wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:50 pm Mm You should save your cum for several days and fill them with a huge puddle of cum :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Easier said than done. Whenever I log onto this forum I end up wanking like crazy with so many hot shoe pics! Have you seen ‘Hhcouple’s’ pics? It’s impossible to look at her outfits and poses without having a cheeky wank!
Thank you. Good to know you wank on her pictures...
jhon

Post by jhon »

If there are very sensual and horny photos for a good hot handjob :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

mflorest3 wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:24 am Mmmmm those black ones are hot!!! Especially the ankle strap hugging your balls like that bet it didn't take long to blow your load!!
You’re right, even the act of buckling up the ankle strap sets my pulses racing! You could call ankle straps, wank-le straps! I hope you like the pics from my latest shoe shag with this pair of ‘Theresa May’ style leopard print kitten heels!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SandieCD

Post by SandieCD »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:31 am These lovely black pointy high heels got a good spunking this morning.
Id love to cover them even lick them clean after you hehe
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

SandieCD wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:00 pm Id love to cover them even lick them clean after you hehe
It’s a shame you’re up north as I’d love to see you do that! I hope you like these nude court shoes. I know you’d wear them well (especially once I’ve cum over them again).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
jhon

Post by jhon »

Woow as always fucking heels. very hot mmmm :oops: :oops: :twisted: