Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Decided to put these in here as not really that 'messy'

......there was tormented toes though.......put a couple of waffle cones in side an already tight pair of boots and slipped (slipped......shoved!!) them on the girl at about midday.

Now she was busy and spent the afternoon at her stand up desk, late afternoon there was certainly complaining starting.....she did make it to dinner though and afterwards all negotiations were off.

.....'Ive had these on since lunchtime and you know Ive been standing in them the entire time.....made dinner in them and now they're coming off whether you like it or not........oooooooowwwwwwww those little bumps on my pinky toes....they're pinching them like crazy, get these off me and give me a foot rub.....NOW!!'

Yes Ma'am! :roll:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hey guys, got a new idea here, understand the tight shoe thing dosent appeal to many on here....but it does to a few of us........talking about you Plus47 :)

My girl has one particularly busy day a week, LOTS of walking and on her feet constantly, also includes the weekly grocery shop.....generally its a comfortable 'slides' day, sneakers or well broken in moderate heels that she finds comfortable.

..........Ive talked her into this being a high heel day and will document her shoes coming off each week.

So if you enjoy seeing a real, busy office girl removing her heels after a long day please enjoy!!.......may even include a few of the txts she sends me.

So lets get started, these boots, not that high but not broken in and are quite tight and narrow for a size 8, only worn once or twice before as her words 'they hurt my little toes'

On at 7.00am.....I wasn't there when she got home, we had been txting and I told her not to remove them till I got back......txts started coming in round 6.00pm 'hurry up and come get my boots off, my feet hurt' - 'where are you?...if youre not here soon I'm taking these off, they're killing me!'

So I got there....eventually 8) ......pics below taken at 7.30pm, boots coming off her bare feet after 12 1/2 hours.

Enjoy! :D
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

This is up my alley can't wait to see more!
turk671

Post by turk671 »

i like wearing tight women's shoes
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hot hot hot !!! Very great session, thanks :-)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......and naturally, had to top them up afterwards..........for next time. 8)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Naturally:).....i couldn’t have helped myself too lol.....I reckon some toothpaste would go well inside JB’s ankle boots too :) imagine how fresh they would smell once worn around with that inside...;)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

This weeks effort.......on just before 7.00am and finally off at 7.00pm.

Lots of complaining as usual.....and quite a warm day so she had obviously been quite hot and sweaty.

Busy day again which included lots of walking including a fair amount off site and out of her office.

Enjoy her sexy suffering.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

link from last month....with these boots :) :D 8)

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 0#p1030757

plus some fun with these cute boots after her long day in them..............
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

An hour or two after my fun with these ankle boots I got a very cheeky txt from the boot wearer herself........

Very cheeky.......which inspired me to go take another look at my work and snap a few more pics of her now cum glazed boot.........hahaha indeed! :D

gave them a shake to spread things around......... 8)