Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by Atlas »

Holly hell now if JB can walk around with old heel tips in her boots then she’s totally amazing!! That’s impressive:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl wore those knee high boots shopping alright....with 2 heel tips in each boot (3 was a step to fay......)

Didnt mention that they had been cum in till we were in the city shopping 8)

She walked plenty in them but was pretty cautious to keep those pointy tips trapped under her arch and not let them get under the soft sensitive balls of her sexy feet.

Lots of complaining and stopping to wiggle her boots contents into a comfortable position :D Busy when we got home so no pics sadly......
plus47

Post by plus47 »

That must really be hard with those tips in the booties.
Maybe you could replace the tips with metal tips, could hold longer than the pvc ones
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......wait till you guys see the devious outfit I sorted for JB this morning..........there will be complaining! :D :D
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I love to wait for that!!!! Must be something cruel again!
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

I love to wait for that!!!! Must be something cruel again!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My girl seems to be more 'sneakers' than heels lately.........

I loved these old suede heels but she wont wear them anymore.......she's all 'eeewwww yuck....look how cummy and gross you've made them inside' :roll:

.......we'll see........ 8)
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

italianboots wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 am My girl seems to be more 'sneakers' than heels lately.........

I loved these old suede heels but she wont wear them anymore.......she's all 'eeewwww yuck....look how cummy and gross you've made them inside' :roll:

.......we'll see........ 8)
Those heels are truly amazing and deserve more loving!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.......so my girl was a bit confused with the modifications I had made to these heels..........pretty vocal about how they got into this state though.......... :roll:

As I mentioned she's been all about her sneaker collection lately......needs some time in heels I think 8) :twisted:
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Maybe it's time to throw these shoes in the trash and take some pictures of them thrown in the trash and get picked up by the garbage truck. :twisted: :cry: :cry:
But before if possible i wish see one last time your wife uses them with your cum inside for farewell. :mrgreen:

This poor shoes have had better days and your wife is no longer comfortable wearing them in the office. :oops: Unfortunately I do not like to see a beautiful lady riding on sneakers :cry: