Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Mid morning for my cock teasing girl.

Had already 'enjoyed her' locked inside her boots......along with 3 snake chains inside each boot..........I could hear them rattling inside her boots while we were screwing :lol:

......its not all about sitting round lookin pretty though!!........got her doing the chores, she made breakfast, cleaned up and did the housework all locked in her boots full of tiny tormentors.

These boots are a bit more roomy than some of her others so the chains were making it from one end of her boot to the other nice and easily......she couldn't jut hide them under those sexy arches and toes.........each step was a surprise :? :?

......I feel a bit cruel.....cause her day didnt stop here.......you sneaker guys standby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

All morning locked in her boots....and someones getting sore feet......

She's made breakfast, cleaned up and done the housework in her boots full of tiny tormentors.......

Should I give her the keys????? :) :?
Last edited by italianboots on Tue Mar 22, 2022 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Great stuff, she even looks hot hoovering.. What a woman!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=bellybash post_id=944625 time=1543346934 user_id=36978]
Great stuff, she even looks hot hoovering.. What a woman!
[/quote]

I tell you these pics dont do her justice.......I was too horny to get decent angles.....she just looked dreamy in these boots and a slinky black little number :D

The stopping and rattling the chains around inside her boots was such a freakin turn-on.

Do you think she's had enough......maybe a pair of comfy sneakers for the rest of the day.........as we have an afternoons shopping planned?? 8)
hhcouple

Post by hhcouple »

@italianboots: looking forward to seeing her feet tormented by the little chains inside her boots. Still ok for you when we contribute some pictures of her toes in "jail" (=hot slutty heels)?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=hhcouple post_id=944875 time=1543408025 user_id=92212]
@italianboots: looking forward to seeing her feet tormented by the little chains inside her boots. Still ok for you when we contribute some pictures of her toes in "jail" (=hot slutty heels)?
[/quote]

Oh yes indeed, please do. Would love others couples to contribute to this thread :D :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Hmmmmmmmmm........those roomy boots seemed to accommodate my girls sexy soft feet and those tiny tormentors easily......

.....think all the 'ooohhh ouch, my poor feet' was just an act perhaps???......
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

....not quite so 'comfy sneakers' for the afternoon then.....

I notice guys watching her in her cute sockless sneakers all the time.........wishing they could freeze time and remove a sweaty sneaker from her beautiful foot....pump it full of cum and slip it back on....and enjoy her reaction in the next few squishy steps she takes :D

......so often when we are together and she's been in her sneakers for ages she will slip one off pretending there is a stone inside....slide her fingers between her toes...complain how hot and sweaty they are...giggle and tell me they are smelly..........all to be a total prick tease........

Long afternoon ahead :twisted: :twisted:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wow....felt a bit cruel when my girls sexy sneaks finally came off........

Long day of torment for her cock teasing sweaty soles :twisted:

As per previous post, spent the morning in her mid calf boots with chain snakes rattling round inside of them....after showering and getting dressed it was barefoot in her Nikes with the same tormentors inside them.......not quite so much room for them to 'rattle' around in her sweaty sneaks!!

Busy day.....we went shopping and really did the rounds, appliance store, markets, clothes shopping etc.

.....mild complaining but to be honest I pretty much forgot she had 'company' inside her sneaks :? ......we get home and friends arrive straight away....still in her sneakers, then more arrive....still in her sneaks and now they had been on all day she wouldn't take them off in front of guests!!.....then a friend decided to stay for dinner......so dinner prepared and eaten.....still in her sneakers full of torment.......

Finally at about 9pm when it was just us I got the 'oooohhhhhhhhhh Ive really got to take these off.........what a day!'

I slipped her sneaks of (smelt incredible.........) and gave her a much deserved long slow foot rub.

Now thats some commitment :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

My god look at those sexy legs and feet! :) & how sexy strutting around with stuff in her boots & sneakers all day :) what a dream girl :)