Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

OMG she's sooooooo freakin cute in her tight little Reeboks.......I wanna be that chain inside her sexy sneaks for the day!!! :shock:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

God awesome pic of JB lowering that chain into the arch area :) and look at those legs.....damn!! :)
reebokclassicfetish

Post by reebokclassicfetish »

Thank you! I needed a good jerk off today. The reebok classic princess are so sexy, and they do a great job showing off her legs! I'm still trying to get my wife into these. She'll wear the leather but not the princess.... Yet.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Damn my girl was soooooooo freakin hot this weekend....

We have these boots in a size 8 (her size) and ages ago I purchased a size 7 just to torment her a little......see thread below:

https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 10#p877881

So sunday morning I fill her size 7 boots with lotion and squeeze her into them for the morning, bit of strutting around but mostly laying in bed etc etc :twisted:

.........then she tells me she has lots of washing to do and needs to iron a few things to get ready for work, so I dare her to wear her size 7 boots.

She did and it was just fantastic watching her for the afternoon standing the entire time wiggling her pretty feet and hoping from side to side, what an afternoon........ :D :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Lotion in Jb’s Boots my fav :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Love those boots on her
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Any lotion in her boots pics mate ? :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.........she does need to be lotioned up to squeeze her sexy feet into those tiny tight size 7 toe traps.......

.....there has recently been some 'tough talk' when she's had a few drinks along the lines of ........ 'I could wear those size 7 boots to do the grocery shopping.....they're only a little bit small for me'........

Check the comparison pics out with her regular boots and see what you think......... 8) :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

better lube them up just in case she comes through with the tough talk haha :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Great day of toe torment for me this week.....not so great for my cock teasing angel though..........very sore feet after a long long day of torment for my girl......

.....and please excuse her un painted nails......they look odd in the pics, dont look like that without the flash??

The day stated with her in a tight new pair of strappy work heels......all day running around in the office......and then she wore them to the goocery store....where I made sure she did every aisle :twisted:

So these pics are at the 10 hour mark....after a full days work an an hours shopping..........

There was only one thing for it when we FINALLY got home..........slip her into something less comfortable......wow, did this bring on some complaining! :shock: